2007 Silverado

Help Support CattleToday:

Cow_Town

Reaction score
Has anybody got one of the new Silverado's yet ? If so how do you like them. I have '07 with the previous body style and I think its hard to beat, but those new ones really look like hosses.

I bought one about a month ago..... it's an extended cab with the Texas Edition meaning it has 20" rims and a performance suspension. I test drove the old body style and the new and the ride in the new is much better than the old. It has a coil over shock front suspension. The new body styles are a lot bigger than the old. My dad has a 2002 half ton extended cab and mine is much bigger than his.

The leg room up front is great...... like I said it is a bigger truck overall than the old ones. With the extended cab the leg room is good enough for short rides or kids but would be cramped on a long ride for an adult but I'm single so it works for me. The crew cab outfitted the same way was about $2,000 more.

im glad this came up, as i am in the market myself. I have a 05 with 65000 Mi on it now, a 2500 HD with the 8.1 w/ Allison tranny. This will be the last year with the 8.1 and they only have a limited amount in the old body style. We test drove a 6L but it just didnt have the ponys my 8.1 has, and i get 15MPG with my 8.1 now. I am thinking of going with a diesel. Does anyone have any expierence with them? I personally dont like the looks of the new 07....they look to fordish to me....any goods or bads on the diesel???

Angus In Texas":e08jjzkj said:
The leg room up front is great...... like I said it is a bigger truck overall than the old ones. With the extended cab the leg room is good enough for short rides or kids but would be cramped on a long ride for an adult but I'm single so it works for me. The crew cab outfitted the same way was about $2,000 more.

would you post a picture? Is it a lonestar edition?

Well, I looked at them this morning, and maybe its just me, but they looked too Fordish. The interior looked like an imitation of the F-150. I'll stick with what I have, its a great truck.

thats the reason why we havent bought one yet. I think we are going with the 07 classic diesel as there is only 1 dealer in 500 mi of us that has an 8.1 and they wont sell it to our dealer.

VtMapleGal":3tcrjidz said:
thats the reason why we havent bought one yet. I think we are going with the 07 classic diesel as there is only 1 dealer in 500 mi of us that has an 8.1 and they wont sell it to our dealer.

That's a lot of trouble for a freakin CHEVY! :lol:

5611truck5.jpg

Latest posts