2 year old polled hereford bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Link works fine, any other info on him? EPD's, breeding, ect.

He looks good to me would like to look at his numbers and breeding.

Alan

A very nice looking herd bull prospect. I like his thickness and pigment. But, in the one picture and maybe it is the way he is standing, he looks a little post legged?

THG

his name is RJ MR STOCKMAN 5R his sire is nph 512 the stocker 10h, his dams great grand sire is will-via headline s133 his birth epd is 4.3, ww,42 yw,71, milk 15+ his birth weight was 85lbs,weaning weight of 925 and yearling of, 1345lbs he is not post legged it is just the pix. he is real thick and long bodied, we have him advertised for sale for only 2,600 dollars. thanks for all you coments, we are keeping his half brother for our herd bull he is a bit shorter but long and super thick. same sire.

i just put this bull and my yearling bulls on the clasifieds on this site, i just couldnt get my photos on there, but my web site that i am working on in. freewebs.com/cjpherford3/index.htm i will be getting our yearling bulls photos on there soon. cjones

the heifer photos were taken last year when they were yearlings. what do you think of these heifers, 3r has a bull calf on her this year and 22r will be calving in another month.follow the same link to the 2 year old bull photo.

CJP- If you have more bulls like that WINTUN HEAD START 14L bull you would be rolling in the dough. I like some of those cows on there. What did you think of the LAGRAND ROCKET calf? There wasnt a picture of it so I'm a bit curious.

CJP- If you have more bulls like that WINTUN HEAD START 14L bull you would be rolling in the dough. I like some of those cows on there. What did you think of the LAGRAND ROCKET calf? There wasnt a picture of it so I'm a bit curious.

thanks for letting me know you like my bulls. the rocket calves are looking great i will be getting some photos of them up on my web site soon. i also have 2 real good lagrand reload bull and heifer calve.they are both nice looking calves.we have about 5 rocket calves on the ground now and 3 more due.the only rocket heifer we will be keeping and the reload heifer out of our best cow.cjones

so what does the doc and hoss think of this bull, the last thing he said was that he is ok. but know hoss is saying this same bull is no good.

I like your bull. I had to go back and look at my website and look at our 512 son "TOM" and go back to your bull a "512 Grandson" and appreciate the similiarities. take a look yourself, last bull on "BULLS" page at http://www.daysfamilyfarm.com

Thanks Larry

Latest posts