$2.15 feeders at CME means they all look good to me

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
Probably a good time to bring that old down cow to the salebarn now that cull prices are over a dollar.
tumblr_n6rc49WZ2l1roq5sso1_1280.jpg

Forgive me folks, after the doctor shoved a long needle into my throat from five different angles I need a laugh.

JW,
I'm not going to be the only one in the dog house after this.

I didn't have the needle treatment, but I still appreciate a laugh. Oh God, that's funny. :lol:

I am starting to think America has a shame problem, too. At what point do you just completely give up and say, "Yeah, just bring the trailer around and I will ride in it"?

Anybody who has had a biopsy knows it ain't fun. Just like a visit to the dentist, the doctor wanted to chat the entire time. He recognized my name, asked me where I grew up, and things went south from there. If you live in the Greater New Orleans area you know who my father is because of a notorious football game last fall. Big money and big personalities collided resulting with the arrest of football referees during a heated high school game between local rivals. The doctor's son played for one of the teams. That is probably why he took five different angles instead of the three he initially told me we were going to take.

inyati13":aqo4ksha said:
I like her thickness and conditioning. Wish she had better feet. That might be a problem on these hill sides but I would probably keep her at home anyway.
She's a ridge runner inyati. You don't have to worry about her wandering off. Notice one leg is longer than the other. In your Kentucky hills she can only walk in circles. God made them that way. She's a keeper. Do you need to borrow a trailer or help loading? :D

Ouachita":12z2wfwy said:
inyati13":12z2wfwy said:
I like her thickness and conditioning. Wish she had better feet. That might be a problem on these hill sides but I would probably keep her at home anyway.
She's a ridge runner inyati. You don't have to worry about her wandering off. Notice one leg is longer than the other. In your Kentucky hills she can only walk in circles. God made them that way. She's a keeper. Do you need to borrow a trailer or help loading? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :banana: You do know we are all in trouble. I like trouble!!!!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shame on you guys!! At least they could have put a helmet on her in case she rolls off!

TennesseeTuxedo":1pjadno2 said:
M5farm":1pjadno2 said:
This pic should tell all you ford and chevy drivers that It takes a DODGE to handle these kinda of loads

You are correct M5, that right there is your typical Dodge Gal! LOL!
Wait a darn minute TT! I drive a Dodge! :mad:
Take it back! :cry2:

branguscowgirl":13f4act5 said:

Shame on you guys!! At least they could have put a helmet on her in case she rolls off!

BCG, have you ever wondered if some of these people ever find out their pictures are being used in this kind of demeaning way? I have. It is a wonder there have not been lawsuits!!!!!!

inyati13":3q6rasqv said:
branguscowgirl":3q6rasqv said:

BCG, have you ever wondered if some of these people ever find out their pictures are being used in this kind of demeaning way? I have. It is a wonder there have not been lawsuits!!!!!!
I would think that if you were riddin around illegally on a scooter, on a trailer, you might expect your picture to be taken by a few people. :p
Maybe it is a setup Ron! And we'll all be served some papers! :shock:
I really do think that this was a photo stunt though........

I don't like my animals in that good of condition, anyway my grass is not that nutritious, and I certainly wouldn't be creep feeding.

I guess this would be the rare situation, where in, I would highly recommend this heifer being grass-fed only from this moment on ......... I feel sorry for that scooter .... and trailer .... and truck ..... :hide:

Latest posts