1 yr old hereford

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
hereford002.jpg

This is the one I was trying to post pic of that I got a bad pic. still not very good pic on same bunch as others but better.1 yr old was a bottle calf daughter fed her bottle ,small frame but couldnt get rid of her now.Only heifer from my bull.horn weights have been corrected since pic thanks Bez and SF.JHH
hereford005.jpg
back view

thats a nice looking heifer.she is going tobe small med frame.would love to see her once her horns are set.scott

SF":243hw2hl said:
Those horn weights look to be too far up her horns.

G'day SF - the way I read it - he took the pic before he re-worked the horn weights.

That means of course they are now in a different spot.

How's things in your mini world - that little bull still in good shape?

Bez'

Bez'":1eesi3q9 said:
SF":1eesi3q9 said:
Those horn weights look to be too far up her horns.

G'day SF - the way I read it - he took the pic before he re-worked the horn weights.

That means of course they are now in a different spot.

How's things in your mini world - that little bull still in good shape?

Bez'

He's looking good. Just starting him back on feed to begin the preparation for the Denver show. I'll get some pics of him this week and send them you for review. I'll send you an email later this week.

You did a great job for raising her as a bottle calf!! She will make a good cow. I would wait until she was two to breed her though, let her get a little bigger. For some reason, bottle calves seem to have horns that go on forever. I am sorry that I screwed up thinking she was a bull, she doesn't look masculine at all in these pictures.

I have given a couple of my 4H kids bottle heifers and they have turned out good for them. Great job on her and might as well give her a pillow on the couch, she is a member of your family!

Latest posts