0 x :heart:

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm guessing at some point we'll be able to click on the heart to say we "like" the post, but it hasn't been turned on yet.

Rafter S":3n1aqq7t said:
I'm guessing at some point we'll be able to click on the heart to say we "like" the post, but it hasn't been turned on yet.
I kind of thought that and the 0 is for thumbs down.

Muddy":2e80mw3x said:
I think the 0 is for how many the likes you got.
That makes sense. But it doesn;t address the thumbs down, would like to see that too. I've never paid attention to the whole tumbs up down deal since I don;t do it on any forums that have it. But since someone on here had asked about it and I mentioned it to Macon as a desireable I figured I should somehow keep up with if it works or not. I know, I'm a freaking busy body!

If it works like most forums , you will be able to click on the heart and see who liked your post. It will get some folks that don't comment to interact alittle more. They may not have much to say but can give you their approval. I do see it becoming a popularity contest for some tho. Just another way a person gets its EGO stroked.

I figured it was just a screw up in the new system.
I hope we get back the old format soon.
Hard to see which posts are new and which have been read. Certainly not as easy to read as the old way.
Board index icons? harder to see and some show continuous scrolling which is a mystery to me.

Ryder":3guknrv8 said:
Hard to see which posts are new and which have been read. Certainly not as easy to read as the old way.
Board index icons? harder to see and some show continuous scrolling which is a mystery to me.

Have you visited the Quick Links at the top left of the page?

dun":1hog9gps said:
Muddy":1hog9gps said:
I think the 0 is for how many the likes you got.
That makes sense. But it doesn;t address the thumbs down, would like to see that too. I've never paid attention to the whole tumbs up down deal since I don;t do it on any forums that have it. But since someone on here had asked about it and I mentioned it to Macon as a desireable I figured I should somehow keep up with if it works or not. I know, I'm a freaking busy body!

Well dun, in this day and age of PC, thumbs down probably won't happen sir. It's only thumbs up, hearts, rainbows and unicorn farts!

Ryder":883pv5hl said:
whats that for? :???: :???: :???:

Latest posts