How to post a picture

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
alisonb posted this excellent How-to...

1)Open https://postimage.org site. You don't have to open an account to upload a photo.

20190304-113401.png

2) Click on Choose images. You will be taken to your Images Gallery on your computer. Browse & choose pic's you want to upload.

3)Postimage will upload your pic to their site.

4)Scroll down to various link options and click on the blue icon by Hotlink for forums. The link is now copied.

5)Open Cattletoday site. Go to thread where you would like to post photo, click on Post reply. The message box will open.

6)Paste the link which you copied from Postimage in message box.

7)Preview your pic to make sure it is correct before posting.

8]Submit

No more excuses for not submitting photos now... :D

Uploaded 4 photos in the member galleries folder, but I can't find them now. HELP!!!!!

Schnurrbart":2ehxi1n5 said:
I uploaded photos into the gallery, but there is no UBB code showing. What have I done wrong?

Nothing.

Here's what you do:

Right click on the pic, select properties. A window will pop up, and in that is the URL. Highlight the url, select copy, then go back to your post, select paste. Highlight the url again (this time in your post), and hit the Img button above. Repeat for other pics you wish to post.

Hope that helps.

Alright I'm still lost and computor illerate.
My photos are on an Adobe Photoshop program.
Is there any way to get them off of that and onto this site?
Please use small words so I can understand you. ;-)

Ok I am still having trouble. Sorry Mac, husband says he's bald because of me. :lol:
Alright, I got my pics on the photo gallery. I left click on the pic I want to copy on a post; it gets larger; I right click on the pic, there is no "Select All", there is a "Copy" though.
I did copy down a jpg code I see popping up on the picture.
What am I missing now?
Don't tell me to go to photobucket, I can't figure it out from there and I think I drove poor Alan insane trying to help me. :oops: :lol:

It's so much eaiser to use the Upload Attachment tab at the bottom of a new post, why not try that?

Latest posts