TX Shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
27 people were dead and 24 others were injured in Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting.

Anyone know more about it?

HDRider":dihcrkgs said:
27 people were dead and 24 others were injured in Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting.

And people wonder why we have members with carry permits strategically placed in the auditorium.
The world is nuts.

Caustic Burno":1a7kki13 said:
HDRider":1a7kki13 said:

And people wonder why we have members with carry permits strategically placed in the auditorium.
The world is nuts.

Looks like it was a civilian that shot him. He made his way down the road a bit before he expired.

Sad very sad. The media has got to stop publishing these shooters names. They should only be referred to as the shooter it shouldn't be none if they are male or female no photos no nothing let them die as a no namer.

Caustic Burno":29xmncoi said:
The world is nuts.

Ours has a strict no carry policy. They asked a veteran friend of mine to leave because he was carrying. Nobody carries now..... ;-) What they don't know....

Craig Miller":o1ez2g6f said:
Caustic Burno":o1ez2g6f said:
The world is nuts.

Ours has a strict no carry policy. They asked a veteran friend of mine to leave because he was carrying. Nobody carries now..... ;-) What they don't know....

I wouldn't be surprised if 1/2, or more, of our congregation carried. Both men & women.

When i was a kid it was unheard of that anything bad would happen in the church. Most even left the doors unlocked all week. Now I carry almost everywhere except where I go through a metal detector. Odd thing is that I went to a gun show in KY yesterday and there were big signs on the door saying no concealed carry. But there was a guy dressed as a girl behind one of the tables. That was allowed.

Just been home a little while from our Sunday services, and heard about this terrible and senseless tragedy. For several years, I have felt like that churches and businesses in general should have at least some folks armed on the premises.

kenny thomas":1r3hbuq1 said:
When i was a kid it was unheard of that anything bad would happen in the church. Most even left the doors unlocked all week. Now I carry almost everywhere except where I go through a metal detector. Odd thing is that I went to a gun show in KY yesterday and there were big signs on the door saying no concealed carry. But there was a guy dressed as a girl behind one of the tables. That was allowed.

Kenny, that is what I had grown up thinking too, that church was the safest place you could be. That does seem odd about that sign especially here in KY, but nothing really surprises me anymore. I would venture to say that most folks here do carry.

kenny thomas":2y4i0tl8 said:

Yes. It is. Cross dressing is not illegal as far as I know as long as nothing is indecently exposed.

Didn't think you could buy a gun if you were dishonorable discharged... Think that is one of the questions.

In Missouri, churches are off limits unless you have permission from the pastor.
I have permission...I didn't have for a long time and finally went legit. The pastor said he figured at least half the men ccw at church. And we have a congregation of about five hundred. Of course that's women and children included. Don't think we have 250 guns in Sunday school.

Craig Miller":1mx9yjc1 said:
Caustic Burno":1mx9yjc1 said:
The world is nuts.

I'd say screw that church and go somewhere different. You're responsible for your safety and the safety of your family.

Bright Raven":1450wum3 said:
kenny thomas":1450wum3 said:

Yes. It is. Cross dressing is not illegal as far as I know as long as nothing is indecently exposed.
I wouldn't have anything indecently exposed if I concealed carried either. I bet most of t he crowd there would welcome me before a crossdresser.

And if anyone questions if I would ever think it was ok to be a crossdresser, no I will not. Neither did the actual women that were there when (HE) came into the restroom with them.

Latest posts