Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

She actually graduated with an MBA and works in marketing at Creekstone. I don't get all the piercings and tattoos, but I was raised in a different era.
That's awesome!
Good lookin kid. I hope she goes far!
She looks much younger than that too

You know how us old farts are. All grumpy and crotchety and set in our ways.

That's awesome!
Good lookin kid. I hope she goes far!
She looks much younger than that too

You know how us old farts are. All grumpy and crotchety and set in our ways.
Since I do a lot of artwork I really appreciate well done tattoos. But there are a lot of bad ones out there, and many that are just a jumble of bumper stickers. And I've never seen facial art that worked at all. Of course some people would disagree. And piercings don't really work either. The ear plugs are especially unsavory. My wife doesn't even have her ears pierced and I'm kind of proud of that. I like changing the artwork on my walls, and also my yard art... so getting a tat hasn't ever been something I'd do. But well done tats are beautiful.

Since I do a lot of artwork I really appreciate well done tattoos. But there are a lot of bad ones out there, and many that are just a jumble of bumper stickers. And I've never seen facial art that worked at all. Of course some people would disagree. And piercings don't really work either. The ear plugs are especially unsavory. My wife doesn't even have her ears pierced and I'm kind of proud of that. I like changing the artwork on my walls, and also my yard art... so getting a tat hasn't ever been something I'd do. But well done tats are beautiful.
Don't they just colour in some tracing these days?

Ken

Scars are like tattoos but with better stories. I have lots of stories.