Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

Here's a random thought...

I wonder how many folks enjoy cooking dinner in their birthday suit!

Baked potato with butter, sour cream and cheddar, and hamburger steak with peppers, onion, and mushrooms.
I got lost at the birthday suit...

Back in the day, back when God was in diapers, I'd go skinny dipping. But now... the mental image is traumatizing.

Have to ask, when was the last time you fried a hamburger steak, or anything else while naked? Guess ima quick learner... I was young and healthy, and was still something to look at back then.

Don't fry bacon naked
On the topic of doing things naked, I recently read about skydiving naked. Apparently it's a thing, kinda like the mile high club. The funniest part of the stories were them describing the different whiffle ball noises that some folks make during the fall.

On the topic of doing things naked, I recently read about skydiving naked. Apparently it's a thing, kinda like the mile high club. The funniest part of the stories were them describing the different whiffle ball noises that some folks make during the fall.
This topic could turn real bad, real fast....
🤣🤣🤣

This topic could turn real bad, real fast....
🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it could, if we keep discussing it. The pilots had descriptive names for the jumpers (back when there were only two genders, of course). As I recall, there were "udders" and "rudders", and "whistlers" and "thumpers".
You can use your imagination to out "who's who":ROFLMAO:

I hate it when you are tired at 5pm with two hours of drive to get home; you finally can go to bed at 11pm you just can't sleep. Here it is almost 1am and I am wide awake.

Sleepless nights usually happen when there is something important to do the next day.
I was going to go back today to set up a corral to receive my cows, but decided to push it off until Sunday. All that driving through the sage bush and fixing fence in it has really flared up my allergies. All I did today was look at a riding lawnmower and get some hay ready for the next three days. Tuesday the cows ship to the ranch.

I usually take my Bluetooth speaker when checking cows, and play something that keeps them stepping. This morning, I asked Bailey "what song is it chuwanna hear?"
Nope, not Skynyrd. She wanted to hear the cow patty song, so I obliged.
4E42289E-467E-4473-9354-39C8C9BC61B3.jpeg