My deep though of the day (Dinosaurs)

Help Support CattleToday:

Stanford777":h71epxpf said:
Bright Raven":h71epxpf said:
Stanford777":h71epxpf said:
I'm lost at this point. I'm not a fan of the way Raven ridicules people.

Read this thread. Read it carefully. Who was ridiculed?

CB stated:
I fully believe you descend from a monkey for the rest of us without a prehensile tail I believe in divine intervention.

If you are in any way honest, I doubt you are, then who fired the first shot? Furthermore, I have remained civil.
Not really, numerous threads on this forum, tho I refuse to waste my time looking for specifics, you believe your opinion is law and others are inferior to your intellect. Not big on self righteous clowns. U just come off as one of those.

Ok. I think we understand each other.

Bright Raven":ueue43we said:
cowboy43":ueue43we said:
I just read that scientist think that if the astroid that hit land 65 million years ago and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs had hit a matter of seconds later or earlier it would have gone into the ocean thus the impact would have been absorbed by the waters and would not have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. It makes you realize how fragile live is and how a second in life matters. How different life on earth would be if dinosaurs had lived. :cboy:

Instead of cowboys and cowgirls: dinoboys and dinogirls.

If dinosaurs had not become extinct for whatever reason they did, would the primates have ascended to the level they did? If primates had not ascended, mankind would not exist.

Unless I am mistaken in this post you ascribe to the theory that you
descend from a monkey.

greybeard":gvfwcxmq said:
Unfortunately, that was at least 50,000 years ago. In the millennia since, the crater has filled nearly to its rim with West Texas dust and silt

There no way it hit that long ago. The dust would have filled it in completely if it had. Couldnt have been more than 20 years or so.

Caustic Burno":11fsdhyz said:
Bright Raven":11fsdhyz said:
cowboy43":11fsdhyz said:
I just read that scientist think that if the astroid that hit land 65 million years ago and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs had hit a matter of seconds later or earlier it would have gone into the ocean thus the impact would have been absorbed by the waters and would not have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. It makes you realize how fragile live is and how a second in life matters. How different life on earth would be if dinosaurs had lived. :cboy:

Instead of cowboys and cowgirls: dinoboys and dinogirls.

If dinosaurs had not become extinct for whatever reason they did, would the primates have ascended to the level they did? If primates had not ascended, mankind would not exist.

Unless I am mistaken in this post you ascribe to the theory that you
descend from a monkey.

CB. I have no idea what you ascribe to. What you post is never very detailed. I admire your brevity.

Stanford777":jzgtldhw said:
Bright Raven":jzgtldhw said:
Stanford777":jzgtldhw said:

Read this thread. Read it carefully. Who was ridiculed?

CB stated:
I fully believe you descend from a monkey for the rest of us without a prehensile tail I believe in divine intervention.

If you are in any way honest, I doubt you are, then who fired the first shot? Furthermore, I have remained civil.
Not really, numerous threads on this forum, tho I refuse to waste my time looking for specifics, you believe your opinion is law and others are inferior to your intellect. Not big on self righteous clowns. U just come off as one of those.

You obviously have misunderstood the gentleman from Kentucky. In Kentucky, improper or less than stellar use of the English langues is just uniqueness. "How someone talks or writes is as unique to them as the shape of their nose or the color of their eyes." Referenced here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=109009&start=45

Obviously, the following statement carries the exact same sentiment: "ez14. You are in danger of lowering your position in life to being a "yes" man. Or in this case a "dang right" man. You are young. Realize that after falling into that pattern, it is what you really are! If that is what you aspire to be, carry on."

Self righteous clowns would never be so consistent in their message.

Alan":21d76hxo said:
Stanford777":21d76hxo said:

Should have known him when he was called crow! It was crow, right? He's okay, just needs to understand him. Ron were you ever crow? Maybe it was bluebird? Or was it?.... lol

Was not crow. No, not bluebird. I have always been Bright Raven. That is my true name although I have been called many things.

Stanford777":5y7w5b2k said:

I hope your being lost was not because of this post:
Commercialfarmer":5y7w5b2k said:
Stanford777":5y7w5b2k said:
Explains alot Raven.

This statement may have been just as sincere. Your biased opinion in stating otherwise is not objective and lacks any supportive evidence. So a retraction appears appropriate.

It was intended to be in response to this post:
Bright Raven":5y7w5b2k said:
greybeard":5y7w5b2k said:
Bright Raven":5y7w5b2k said:
Yes. May have had some lead in it at that time.
Ron. You are in danger of lowering your position in life to being a "yes" man.

:D . In this case it was sincerity. I saw the crib me and my brothers were raised with. The top edge of the crib is chewed. At that time, all paint contained lead.

Bright Raven":23x81271 said:
Alan":23x81271 said:
Stanford777":23x81271 said:

Should have known him when he was called crow! It was crow, right? He's okay, just needs to understand him. Ron were you ever crow? Maybe it was bluebird? Or was it?.... lol

Was not crow. No, not bluebird. I have always been Bright Raven. That is my true name although I have been called many things.
including Inyati13.

greybeard":2e5mcchk said:
Bright Raven":2e5mcchk said:
Alan":2e5mcchk said:

including Inyati13.
margonme

Another is irregardless. When simply regardless is standard. Irregardless is a double negative but it is ingrained in language.

The one word I can't stand is "gonna." I'm going to look down on you if you use "gonna," I can't help it.

cowboy43":1qddel6r said:

One Foggy night my wife and I were driving down a highway. As we were approaching an intersection where a county road crossed the highway I noticed in the rear view mirror that our baby daughter had somehow gotten out of her car seat restraints. I pulled into a turn off I knew about just about 100 yards before the intersection. As I was pulling in I noticed a car go through the intersection on the county road without stopping. As my wife was strapping the baby back in it occurred to me that if I had not pulled in I would have been going through that intersection when the other car ran through the stop sign. When my wife got back in the front seat I asked her how the baby got out. She said she had no idea.
I'm very certain that if that baby had not got out of her restraint there would have been a terrible accident that night. Devine intervention or just coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence. Not at that level anyway.

M-5":1bndvway said:
Bestoutwest":1bndvway said:
The one word I can't stand is "gonna." I'm going to look down on you if you use "gonna," I can't help it.

You prolly already do , But I don't care, cuz im gonna do it anyhow
True Grit Farms":1bndvway said:
Bestoutwest":1bndvway said:

Your gonna need a step ladder to look down on me.

It's like nails on a verbal chalkboard.....

Deepsouth":30m0khzh said:
cowboy43":30m0khzh said:

One Foggy night my wife and I were driving down a highway. As we were approaching an intersection where a county road crossed the highway I noticed in the rear view mirror that our baby daughter had somehow gotten out of her car seat restraints. I pulled into a turn off I knew about just about 100 yards before the intersection. As I was pulling in I noticed a car go through the intersection on the county road without stopping. As my wife was strapping the baby back in it occurred to me that if I had not pulled in I would have been going through that intersection when the other car ran through the stop sign. When my wife got back in the front seat I asked her how the baby got out. She said she had no idea.
I'm very certain that if that baby had not got out of her restraint there would have been a terrible accident that night. Devine intervention or just coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence. Not at that level anyway.
That gave me a chill.

Latest posts