It really is a great country...another example

Help Support CattleToday:

"Obviously because there's no roadmap on how to do this, it may require some tweaking over time," said David Catania, a D.C., councilman and the chairman of the city health committee that drafted the law.

If it makes you feel good, go ahead and do it and worry about the consequences later. Better yet, let someone else worry about the consequences. And these are supposed to be our "leaders". No wonder so many people go through life thinking the same way.

$50/ounce! Yeah right. I would have thought every journalist today would know what the going price of pot was. Another example of poor journalism.

The city has among the highest poverty rates in the nation

I'm sure if they can get more dope in the hands of these people all that would straighten right out.

Larry

alacattleman":1tgh103c said:
Txwalt":1tgh103c said:
I wonder how this will work under Obama care?

Walt
probably like it did in my teens, minus the skynyrd :cowboy:
Ahh, the good 'ol days...Peace, Love and Skynrd :nod:
Seriously though, it will be legalized everywhere soon enough and they will tax the heck out of it too!

bretsam":3krn361a said:
alacattleman":3krn361a said:
Txwalt":3krn361a said:
I wonder how this will work under Obama care?

Walt
probably like it did in my teens, minus the skynyrd :cowboy:
Ahh, the good 'ol days...Peace, Love and Skynrd :nod:
Seriously though, it will be legalized everywhere soon enough and they will tax the heck out of it too!
we didnt get involved with much of that we were rowdy little bunch of rednecks :cowboy:

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just dump a big truck load of smack in the middle of the park somewhere and hand out free needles and let the fools kill themselves so we wouldn't have to be bothered with them anymore. Might save us all a bunch of trouble and money in the long run.

Jogeephus":j5ol3uho said:
Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just dump a big truck load of smack in the middle of the park somewhere and hand out free needles and let the fools kill themselves so we wouldn't have to be bothered with them anymore. Might save us all a bunch of trouble and money in the long run.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

john250":1414b4ew said:
Jogeephus":1414b4ew said:

At $50 an ounce I'll be the first one to start growing the stuff.

Walt

Txwalt":3gfewv99 said:

Walt

Kind of makes you think selling a round bale of coastal is a joke don't it :D

backhoeboogie":sb2vcd8r said:
Txwalt":sb2vcd8r said:
Walt
Seriously, I looked at the price of squares in your state and was wondering if they aren't smoking that stuff! Holy Yesterday, I'd go broke needing that. :help:

angie":2kk7we60 said:
backhoeboogie":2kk7we60 said:
Txwalt":2kk7we60 said:
Walt
Seriously, I looked at the price of squares in your state and was wondering if they aren't smoking that stuff! Holy Yesterday, I'd go broke needing that. :help:

Ya don't feed $7 - 8 dollar hay to cows or goats......you feed it to (pet) horses. ;-)

1982vett":2raf15oa said:
Ya don't feed $7 - 8 dollar hay to cows or goats......you feed it to (pet) horses. ;-)
Forget the horses, at that price my kids better learn to like it.

Latest posts