Flagged Post

Help Support CattleToday:

Mod2

Staff member
Reaction score
Enough of this adult day care.
If you can't get along, I will solve the issues.

True Grit Farms said:
I must of missed that one.....dang it.

I assume the Mod is referring to the thread that just got locked. I assume it was your Reference to "R_ _ H _ _ _"

BTW: I didn't flag it.

Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:

I assume the Mod is referring to the thread that just got locked. I assume it was your Reference to "R_ _ H _ _ _"

There were several flags only one was locked.

Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:

Well I'm sorry for telling the truth then. Bestoutwest didn't seem like "Terrorist" so I backed off of that, because I honestly didn't know either way. But I do know exactly what he was wearing on top of his head. It's hard for me to believe that people are so thinned skinned to words that don't even pertain to them.

Mod2 said:
Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:

I feel confident that flagging posts is a sort of "popularity contest". The Moderators sort that out. Good for them.

Bright Raven said:
Mod2 said:
Bright Raven said:

I feel confident that flagging posts is a sort of "popularity contest". The Moderators sort that out. Good for them.

I'm good with all the Moderators. If it wasn't for them it would be a name calling free for all, by all the keyboard cowboy's. I'm sure not going to post anything that really needs to be said face to face.

True Grit Farms said:
Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:

Well I'm sorry for telling the truth then. Bestoutwest didn't seem like "Terrorist" so I backed off of that, because I honestly didn't know either way. But I do know exactly what he was wearing on top of his head. It's hard for me to believe that people are so thinned skinned to words that don't even pertain to them.

I didn't flag it and it did not offend me. In fact, I think I have flagged 2 posts in my entire time on these boards, neither was yours. But you surely understand that you are not just speaking to Best. There are many cultures that wear a turban. To refer to them as "Rag Heads" is inappropriate. Many read these boards.

Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:
Bright Raven said:

I didn't flag it and it did not offend me. In fact, I think I have flagged 2 posts in my entire time on these boards, neither was yours. But you surely understand that you are not just speaking to Best. There are many cultures that wear a turban. To refer to them as "Rag Heads" is inappropriate. Many read these boards.

Guess I've never been offended. Which icon is for flagging post? Next time you pick on me I'm going to flag it. :bs:

True Grit Farms said:
Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:

Guess I've never been offended. Which icon is for flagging post? Next time you pick on me I'm going to flag it. :bs:

It's the exclamation mark in the upper right.

Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:
Bright Raven said:

It's the exclamation mark in the upper right.

Sure don't see where any of those covers personal head gear? But I might be in the wrong place. IDK

Hook2.0 said:
Bright Raven said:
True Grit Farms said:

You sure keep harping on " i wasn't the one that flagged it"
Seems a little defensive to me

The Mod knows who flagged it. That is all that matters.

sstterry said:
You guys are about to get the Mod's post locked... :)

We quit picking on each other because Mod was getting upset. So we've been having fun debating the facts. Problem is Inyati uses all those big words trying to confuse me, sometimes I think he's just trying to get me in trouble.

Rope is being fed.
IP's are going to be banned.

Dang..I went to town for a while, worked in the shop a few hrs and come back and see all kinds of ruckus must have took place....whee doggys!!

M-5 said:
Who is IP and what did they do to caustic ,. ....I mean mod 2
Internet Protocol...it's the unique numerical identifier (address) of each and all devices that communicate via the internet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

Go to google and type in IP, hit enter, and most of the time, your device's public IP address will show up right at the top.

If your IP is banned, you won't be allowed back on CT with that device.
(some internet providers use a dynamic IP and that means a whole block of IPs may be caught up in the lasso)

Latest posts