Cypress Farm

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":1cmz3vsj said:
yeah alot of us have posting jobs here.

That pays almost as much as the cattle biz as of late..

I was thinking of him today as well,,, strange ,,,,,,,,maybe we were channeling.. :???:

I do hope to be on here way less and have much more ambition elsewhere once I find a new border collie puppy to be my right hand gal.

hillsdown":2manfjq4 said:
bigbull338":2manfjq4 said:

I was thinking of him today as well,,, strange ,,,,,,,,maybe we were channeling.. :???:

I do hope to be on here way less and have much more ambition elsewhere once I find a new border collie puppy to be my right hand gal.
I spend a lot less money setting here than out trying to do something. :D During the drought it was to dry to try to do much. Equipment was setting still so it wasn't breaking down and needing fixing. 8) Then it started to rain a little and I had plenty to try to do. Now that we have caught up to our average rainfall I'm back in front of the computer again.... Yep, to wet to do get anything done. :lol: Sure spent a lot of money in the time in between to dry and to wet. :shock: Had a lot of catching up to do. Hope it was well spent.

1982vett":39bczcnm said:
hillsdown":39bczcnm said:
bigbull338":39bczcnm said:

I spend a lot less money setting here than out trying to do something. :D During the drought it was to dry to try to do much. Equipment was setting still so it wasn't breaking down and needing fixing. 8) Then it started to rain a little and I had plenty to try to do. Now that we have caught up to our average rainfall I'm back in front of the computer again.... Yep, to wet to do get anything done. :lol: Sure spent a lot of money in the time in between to dry and to wet. :shock: Had a lot of catching up to do. Hope it was well spent.

I've thought of that before too. Usually a time when I thought we could accomplish more work than what we were able to do. Times when I thought the people working for me were more capable than what they really were and I took on more work thinking they would be an asset.

I agree that equipment don't cause much trouble sitting in the shed. The parts for this equipment has gotten ridiculous.

Larry