Craigslist cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't mind the debate but my goodness how many times do we have to have it and its always the same….basically you have Travlr saying CAB should go by quality and not color

Sorry you don't understand the argument. But I fixed it for you above.

and then everyone else trying to explain that's not how it works and back and forth and back and forth.

And there are others that understand and agree, but they aren't as willing put it out there when there are so many willing to be complacent.

I thought that I might post this here for you guys buying your seed stock off Craigslist. You know, just in case they don't deliver
I don't know if you've ever been over to Beebe to the flea market and livestock auction but that looks like something someone over there would come rolling in with.

I don't know if you've ever been over to Beebe to the flea market and livestock auction but that looks like something someone over there would come rolling in with.
When I first started out on my own, you might have caught me pulling hogs in something like that behind my Ford Pinto.

I thought that I might post this here for you guys buying your seed stock off Craigslist. You know, just in case they don't deliver
I'm as likely to make fun of a guy driving an overly expensive truck and pulling a trailer that cost as much as a house... when he's a hobby farmer.

You mean the guy with the flatbed dually with feeder on back feeding 10 cows?
Yeah... one of those guys that complains about cattle prices being down and how hard it is to make money on his cows... and is paying more interest on his truck and trailer than what his house payment is.