30-40 Million People in America Could Be Evicted

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes .... If you aimed it at me it would roll right off. Just like your previous insults.
Seems your go to is to either make a big announcement of how you could care less... like anyone cares, or to
insult the size of someone's outfit. The proof is in the archives... Maybe it just sucks where you are right now.

Only time I "took a shot" at the size of someone's outfit was a tongue in cheek jab at you when you were throwing a fit and doing a bunch of name calling awhile back. Proof is in the archives. And in my defense, I thought you were a big time fence contractor and cows were a side project. I have only ever claimed to be an STO. Proof is in the archives.
You know, generally I ignore comments from Haase very seldom do I bother responding. But correct me if I'm wrong but whenever I do you snap to attention. Because I was bored I looked back several years and all I saw of his post was a bunch of name calling, no real contribution. No cattle pics, no cattle input. So I figured (wrongly?) that maybe he was a kid that just like to come on and bite ankles.

Only time I "took a shot" at the size of someone's outfit was a tongue in cheek jab at you when you were throwing a fit and doing a bunch of name calling awhile back. Proof is in the archives. And in my defense, I thought you were a big time fence contractor and cows were a side project. I have only ever claimed to be an STO. Proof is in the archives.
You know, generally I ignore comments from Haase very seldom do I bother responding. But correct me if I'm wrong but whenever I do you snap to attention. Because I was bored I looked back several years and all I saw of his post was a bunch of name calling, no real contribution. No cattle pics, no cattle input. So I figured (wrongly?) that maybe he was a kid that just like to come on and bite ankles.
Your absolutely right about what I am, except I don't claim to be big time at anything.
And check the archives. I didn't throw any fit. I was criticized for doing what I do over the religious beliefs of my customer. I don't cloud my mind with that kind of foolish crap. I make a effort to only post on things I've got real experience in. I say what I think.
I thought it a sleasy thing to say.
If you disagree that's fine.

Pardon typos...I'm driving.....I am however perfectly sober...lol

Your absolutely right about what I am, except I don't claim to be big time at anything.
And check the archives. I didn't throw any fit. I was criticized for doing what I do over the religious beliefs of my customer. I don't cloud my mind with that kind of foolish crap. I make a effort to only post on things I've got real experience in. I say what I think.
I thought it a sleasy thing to say.
If you disagree that's fine.

Pardon typos...I'm driving.....I am however perfectly sober...lol
Well then I hope you will accept my apologies on that matter. I do enjoy your posts (well most of them lol),

Drive safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts