1st Amendment vs Common Sense in Kentucky?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe common sense should have prevailed--maybe, but all things considered, I would rather see constitutional rights prevail above all else.I note, that the police officer doing the objecting, certainly made use of his, which is fine too.
We don't get to pick and choose which among us gets to use those rights and which do not.

greybeard":2wcwvbz2 said:
Well, maybe common sense should have prevailed--maybe, but all things considered, I would rather see constitutional rights prevail above all else.I note, that the police officer doing the objecting, certainly made use of his, which is fine too.
We don't get to pick and choose which among us gets to use those rights and which do not.

Spot on. :tiphat:

If accuracy was important, there would be a gang member holding the gun.

Chicago had over 3000 shootings last year and over 500 murdered by gun shot.

First amendment is important, when they give it a specially marked off area, you know that it's important.

I can't imagine something of that description being allowed to be displayed in any school in the first place. I would think that there would be some sort of school policy, I have heard of children being sent home for wearing t shirts that were deemed against policy.

Well, today is the Democratic Primary in SC. The laws have been contested but are stricter than in the past to avoid voter fraud. If you vote you must show a picture ID or a plat of the cemetery clearly showing where you are buried.

Ebenezer":2pdh3ymj said:
Well, today is the Democratic Primary in SC. The laws have been contested but are stricter than in the past to avoid voter fraud. If you vote you must show a picture ID or a plat of the cemetery clearly showing where you are buried.

Laffin

Commercialfarmer":2z4uei4x said:
If accuracy was important,

Chicago had over 3000 shootings last year and over 500 murdered by gun shot.

Ship all the jobs overseas, keep all the money at the top, and watch what happens. SURPRISE!

The majority might just make our stand this year. Who do you think will be the target then? Probably the hardest thing for those in power to understand is that sooner or later, the pendulum swings the other direction.

It is certainly protected by 1st Amendment.

Used to be, kids would have a dad that would have taught them better than to use that freedom in such rediculous ways. That dad probably fought in the Ia Drang Valley or had a brother that died at Normandy.

There were TV shows and movie actors like Andy Griffeth, Charlton Heston, John Wayne, or even the Dukes of Hazzard that would have helped instill some values instead of teaching about how cool homosexuality or philandering is. If you didn't get a job, love your country and raise a family you were looked down on. You had a football coach that would jerk a knot in your tail when you needed it and a Pastor that would help teach you how to pray. You were taught to respect authority but fear no man.

Bye bye Ms. American Pie. Now we have Black Lives Matter, Sex in the City, and My Mommy has a Girlfriend. No wonder things are so screwed up. Charlotte, NC city council just voted to allow men to use women's rest rooms if they "identify themselves as being females trapped in a male
body".

In the immortal words of Sherriff Buford T Justice, "what's the world coming to".

SJB":30afazro said:

Used to be, kids would have a dad that would have taught them better than to use that freedom in such rediculous ways. That dad probably fought in the Ia Drang Valley or had a brother that died at Normandy.

There were TV shows and movie actors like Andy Griffeth, Charlton Heston, John Wayne, or even the Dukes of Hazzard that would have helped instill some values instead of teaching about how cool homosexuality or philandering is. If you didn't get a job, love your country and raise a family you were looked down on. You had a football coach that would jerk a knot in your tail when you needed it and a Pastor that would help teach you how to pray. You were taught to respect authority but fear no man.

Bye bye Ms. American Pie. Now we have Black Lives Matter, Sex in the City, and My Mommy has a Girlfriend. No wonder things are so screwed up. Charlotte, NC city council just voted to allow men to use women's rest rooms if they "identify themselves as being females trapped in a male
body".

In the immortal words of Sherriff Buford T Justice, "what's the world coming to".

Good post SJB. Nothing I can add.

JMJ Farms":8oxy0m08 said:
SJB":8oxy0m08 said:

body".

Good post SJB. Nothing I can add.

I agree.

gimpyrancher":11d9ci6j said:
SJB,

All I can say is WOW!
Wow is right.. Regarding this picture that is. SJB is spot on.

cc9411a5de5b73d9173476464ef5b578

Bigfoot":desfib5j said:
What is the young man handing the police officer?

He's trying to trick him with money in one hand while he's reaching for his pistola with the other hand. Then the officer shoots him. Then here come Al and Jesse. :hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts