Handling the Virus

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: Handling the Virus

Post by Caustic Burno » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Little Joe wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm
I talked to a gentleman today who’s wife is some kinda head nurse at a hospital, we were talking about COVID and this ridiculousness surrounding it. He tells me that his wife sent off 40 tests and they all came back positive so to test the accuracy of the test she mixed in some swabs that’s had not even been used with some that had and the lab said they all tested positive. He also said that the hospital gets around $17,000 for every positive case. I’m not saying the virus ain’t real but if you think we’re not having the wool pulled over our eyes you’re not paying much attention.
Is corona real absolutely are we getting the wool pulled over our eyes absolutely.
When the government subsidizes something that’s what you get.

Money doesn’t buy happiness, but the lack does buy misery.

haase
GURU
GURU

Post by haase » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:24 pm

callmefence wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:18 pm
haase wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:57 pm
You do that chief.
Careful now rich..... your be nice with a genuine real rancher there.
I'm not rich, but fence your right, guess it must be nice to sit back on their lazy a.. and watch what the U.S does because their country relies on it, they couldn't contribute to nothing, but they can rip on our leader to make them look like they make a difference, don't worry they dont, maybe some of them mail in ballots can be sent up north as well, why not, and as far as china or russia being mentioned, haven't seen any members from there on here, I'm sure there welcome, both of them are great for the world, what a joke.

haase
GURU
GURU

Post by haase » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Fence, outsiders on here don't live here and sure as h..l dont have to put up with all the crap, we have major cities that are run by brain dead idiot's, Chicago had over 117 shootings last weekend, new York's crime rate has gone sky high since the idiot mayor and governor have taken over, Seattle forget about it, California is like a rat's nest, speaker of the house representing san Francisco, the biggest joke of them all, but we have to pay for all of these brain dead retards, most intelligent people know that it's the representatives of these states to be able to run them, they only have one agenda and that is to blame it on the POTUS, and that's just what onlookers do as well.

Redgully
GURU
GURU

Post by Redgully » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:31 am

haase wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:24 pm
callmefence wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:18 pm
haase wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:57 pm
You do that chief.
Careful now rich..... your be nice with a genuine real rancher there.
I'm not rich, but fence your right, guess it must be nice to sit back on their lazy a.. and watch what the U.S does because their country relies on it, they couldn't contribute to nothing, but they can rip on our leader to make them look like they make a difference, don't worry they dont, maybe some of them mail in ballots can be sent up north as well, why not, and as far as china or russia being mentioned, haven't seen any members from there on here, I'm sure there welcome, both of them are great for the world, what a joke.
Someone (no names) had a go at "outsiders" for being interested with U.S. politics but didn't mention that most discussion here from non "outsiders" is about russia and china. I thought that was ironic and funny. And often i hear talk of you having the greatest country the world has ever seen but then your next post bags that very same country.

I believe your President Trump has served you well, not perfect but he has balls. He walks a fine line and is a smart business man. For instance, he announces tarrifs on China, share market takes a dump, next week they are close to a deal, share market rallies, next week new tarrifs....and so on. This went on for months, his 'circle' would have made a fortune.

Problem is if he crosses the line and alienates countries it will cause a vacuum china and russia will fill. If the whole world becomes alienated i don't care how huge America's economy is, it will collapse. But Trump is smarter than that, Australia has really strong ties and he has always had our back behind closed doors. We are buying some missiles from you for a few hundred billion it's just been announced. This is why we take an interest in your politics.

Richnm
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Richnm » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 am

callmefence wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Richnm wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:10 am
cowgal604 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:47 am

Congrats on quitting.

Here is a study that discusses that THpC does not lower T. Latest studies have actually seen an increase.

Published in the World Journal of Urology, the study found that

"Men who reported smoking THC in the last year on average had a higher T (testosterone level) compared to those who did not report using THC."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32067074/

And. I assume you are trying to insult my husband. Good one Rich, classy.
Liberals don't like it when someone acts like them and talks smack right back
And their terrified of big trucks...lol

Just got new 37s lmao

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:19 am

Redgully wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:37 pm
callmefence wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:23 pm
I think it's interesting how Canada the uk and australia are so worried about us politics and no one in the us gives canadian, uk or australian politics a second thought.....huh..
Interesting you didn't mention China or Russia.
Why is that... I don't see the making fun of uncle Sam while hiding behind him at the same time.
Support your local hardworking white boy.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Redgully
GURU
GURU

Post by Redgully » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:51 am

callmefence wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:19 am
Redgully wrote:
callmefence wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:23 pm
I think it's interesting how Canada the uk and australia are so worried about us politics and no one in the us gives canadian, uk or australian politics a second thought.....huh..
Why is that... I don't see the making fun of uncle Sam while hiding behind him at the same time.
Our military actually work very closely with yours, we don't hide but we are also a small nation and we are a very important strategic location for the U.S. Ever seen the simpsons episode on Australia, made me laugh but many were insulted. Your president Trump has been good to us, i don't have a problem with him but it seems many in your own country do, more so than other countries in my opinion.

greggy
GURU
GURU

Post by greggy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 am

Richnm wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 am
callmefence wrote:
Richnm wrote:

Just got new 37s lmao
Ha ha...that thing looks 20ft tall.

I am glad that would not be legal here...I would wet myself if I had to cross the road with such monstrosities driving down it.

Silver
GURU
GURU

Post by Silver » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:20 am

Might be wrong, but I don't recall any backlash on this site when foreigners criticized the former administration.... :lol2:

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:26 am

Redgully wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:51 am
callmefence wrote:
Redgully wrote:

Our military actually work very closely with yours, we don't hide but we are also a small nation and we are a very important strategic location for the U.S. Ever seen the simpsons episode on Australia, made me laugh but many were insulted. Your president Trump has been good to us, i don't have a problem with him but it seems many in your own country do, more so than other countries in my opinion.
Yes I've seen every Simpsons episode ever. I simply responded to your comment, no malice intended. As far as American opinion on Trump. What you see in the TV and what you hear from real law abiding, working citizens is completely opposite.....kinda my point. ..lots of people here talking out of their be nice, on what they see on the news or internet. ... again no Malice , just the truth.

David Crockett

Silver
GURU
GURU

Post by Silver » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:29 am

I will say Trump is bang on that other UN countries need to up their military spending. I was happy to see the news yesterday that Australia in making some serious commitments in that regard.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:36 am

Silver wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:20 am
Might be wrong, but I don't recall any backlash on this site when foreigners criticized the former administration.... :lol2:
Your right, that's because he be nice up things I worked my whole entire life for and gave it to the getto rats on food stamps and welfare.
I've been self employed since I was 20. Proudest day ever was when I provided the best BCBS plan available for my family. And a decent plan for employees. And I wanted to pay for it. I didn't want someone else to pay it.
I'm just peculiar that way. Took ol BO 6 months to quadruple the cost for a tenth of the coverage...
Please read my above post it applies to you.

David Crockett

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Richnm wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 am
callmefence wrote:
Richnm wrote:

Just got new 37s lmao
Hay ...that's no work truck....lol

David Crockett

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 pm

haase wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm
Fence, outsiders on here don't live here and sure as h..l dont have to put up with all the crap, we have major cities that are run by brain dead idiot's, Chicago had over 117 shootings last weekend, new York's crime rate has gone sky high since the idiot mayor and governor have taken over, Seattle forget about it, California is like a rat's nest, speaker of the house representing san Francisco, the biggest joke of them all, but we have to pay for all of these brain dead retards, most intelligent people know that it's the representatives of these states to be able to run them, they only have one agenda and that is to blame it on the POTUS, and that's just what onlookers do as well.
Good stuff brother....but maybe they just don't like the thought that we finally have a president that will look after the USA first. Even if it means cracking some eggs

David Crockett

Richnm
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Richnm » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Redgully wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:51 am
callmefence wrote:
Redgully wrote:

Your so right. Maybe we should send these libertards off to live in other countries for a while. Then they would appreciate America!