Handling the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

Little Joe said:
I talked to a gentleman today who's wife is some kinda head nurse at a hospital, we were talking about COVID and this ridiculousness surrounding it. He tells me that his wife sent off 40 tests and they all came back positive so to test the accuracy of the test she mixed in some swabs that's had not even been used with some that had and the lab said they all tested positive. He also said that the hospital gets around $17,000 for every positive case. I'm not saying the virus ain't real but if you think we're not having the wool pulled over our eyes you're not paying much attention.

Is corona real absolutely are we getting the wool pulled over our eyes absolutely.
When the government subsidizes something that's what you get.

callmefence said:
haase said:
You do that chief.

Careful now rich..... your be nice with a genuine real rancher there.
I'm not rich, but fence your right, guess it must be nice to sit back on their lazy a.. and watch what the U.S does because their country relies on it, they couldn't contribute to nothing, but they can rip on our leader to make them look like they make a difference, don't worry they dont, maybe some of them mail in ballots can be sent up north as well, why not, and as far as china or russia being mentioned, haven't seen any members from there on here, I'm sure there welcome, both of them are great for the world, what a joke.

Fence, outsiders on here don't live here and sure as h..l dont have to put up with all the crap, we have major cities that are run by brain dead idiot's, Chicago had over 117 shootings last weekend, new York's crime rate has gone sky high since the idiot mayor and governor have taken over, Seattle forget about it, California is like a rat's nest, speaker of the house representing san Francisco, the biggest joke of them all, but we have to pay for all of these brain dead retards, most intelligent people know that it's the representatives of these states to be able to run them, they only have one agenda and that is to blame it on the POTUS, and that's just what onlookers do as well.

haase said:
callmefence said:
haase said:
You do that chief.

Careful now rich..... your be nice with a genuine real rancher there.
I'm not rich, but fence your right, guess it must be nice to sit back on their lazy a.. and watch what the U.S does because their country relies on it, they couldn't contribute to nothing, but they can rip on our leader to make them look like they make a difference, don't worry they dont, maybe some of them mail in ballots can be sent up north as well, why not, and as far as china or russia being mentioned, haven't seen any members from there on here, I'm sure there welcome, both of them are great for the world, what a joke.

Someone (no names) had a go at "outsiders" for being interested with U.S. politics but didn't mention that most discussion here from non "outsiders" is about russia and china. I thought that was ironic and funny. And often i hear talk of you having the greatest country the world has ever seen but then your next post bags that very same country.

I believe your President Trump has served you well, not perfect but he has balls. He walks a fine line and is a smart business man. For instance, he announces tarrifs on China, share market takes a dump, next week they are close to a deal, share market rallies, next week new tarrifs....and so on. This went on for months, his 'circle' would have made a fortune.

Problem is if he crosses the line and alienates countries it will cause a vacuum china and russia will fill. If the whole world becomes alienated i don't care how huge America's economy is, it will collapse. But Trump is smarter than that, Australia has really strong ties and he has always had our back behind closed doors. We are buying some missiles from you for a few hundred billion it's just been announced. This is why we take an interest in your politics.

callmefence said:
Richnm said:
cowgal604 said:
Congrats on quitting.

Here is a study that discusses that THpC does not lower T. Latest studies have actually seen an increase.

Published in the World Journal of Urology, the study found that

"Men who reported smoking THC in the last year on average had a higher T (testosterone level) compared to those who did not report using THC."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32067074/

And. I assume you are trying to insult my husband. Good one Rich, classy.

Liberals don't like it when someone acts like them and talks smack right back

And their terrified of big trucks...lol

Just got new 37s lmao

Redgully said:
callmefence said:
I think it's interesting how Canada the uk and australia are so worried about us politics and no one in the us gives canadian, uk or australian politics a second thought.....huh..

Interesting you didn't mention China or Russia.

Why is that... I don't see the making fun of uncle Sam while hiding behind him at the same time.

callmefence said:
Redgully said:
callmefence said:
I think it's interesting how Canada the uk and australia are so worried about us politics and no one in the us gives canadian, uk or australian politics a second thought.....huh..

Why is that... I don't see the making fun of uncle Sam while hiding behind him at the same time.

Our military actually work very closely with yours, we don't hide but we are also a small nation and we are a very important strategic location for the U.S. Ever seen the simpsons episode on Australia, made me laugh but many were insulted. Your president Trump has been good to us, i don't have a problem with him but it seems many in your own country do, more so than other countries in my opinion.

Richnm said:
callmefence said:
Richnm said:
Liberals don't like it when someone acts like them and talks smack right back

And their terrified of big trucks...lol

Just got new 37s lmao

Ha ha...that thing looks 20ft tall.

I am glad that would not be legal here...I would wet myself if I had to cross the road with such monstrosities driving down it.

Redgully said:
callmefence said:
Redgully said:

Our military actually work very closely with yours, we don't hide but we are also a small nation and we are a very important strategic location for the U.S. Ever seen the simpsons episode on Australia, made me laugh but many were insulted. Your president Trump has been good to us, i don't have a problem with him but it seems many in your own country do, more so than other countries in my opinion.

Yes I've seen every Simpsons episode ever. I simply responded to your comment, no malice intended. As far as American opinion on Trump. What you see in the TV and what you hear from real law abiding, working citizens is completely opposite.....kinda my point. ..lots of people here talking out of their ass, on what they see on the news or internet. ... again no Malice , just the truth.

I will say Trump is bang on that other UN countries need to up their military spending. I was happy to see the news yesterday that Australia in making some serious commitments in that regard.

Silver said:
Might be wrong, but I don't recall any backlash on this site when foreigners criticized the former administration.... :lol2:

Your right, that's because he ****ed up things I worked my whole entire life for and gave it to the getto rats on food stamps and welfare.
I've been self employed since I was 20. Proudest day ever was when I provided the best BCBS plan available for my family. And a decent plan for employees. And I wanted to pay for it. I didn't want someone else to pay it.
I'm just peculiar that way. Took ol BO 6 months to quadruple the cost for a tenth of the coverage...
Please read my above post it applies to you.

haase said:
Fence, outsiders on here don't live here and sure as h..l dont have to put up with all the crap, we have major cities that are run by brain dead idiot's, Chicago had over 117 shootings last weekend, new York's crime rate has gone sky high since the idiot mayor and governor have taken over, Seattle forget about it, California is like a rat's nest, speaker of the house representing san Francisco, the biggest joke of them all, but we have to pay for all of these brain dead retards, most intelligent people know that it's the representatives of these states to be able to run them, they only have one agenda and that is to blame it on the POTUS, and that's just what onlookers do as well.

Good stuff brother....but maybe they just don't like the thought that we finally have a president that will look after the USA first. Even if it means cracking some eggs

Redgully said:
callmefence said:
Redgully said:

Your so right. Maybe we should send these libertards off to live in other countries for a while. Then they would appreciate America!

callmefence said:
Redgully said:
callmefence said:

Yes I've seen every Simpsons episode ever. I simply responded to your comment, no malice intended. As far as American opinion on Trump. What you see in the TV and what you hear from real law abiding, working citizens is completely opposite.....kinda my point. ..lots of people here talking out of their be nice, on what they see on the news or internet. ... again no Malice , just the truth.

Actually i do realise that that, it's all the lefty rent a crowd making the noise. One of my mates works in png on a mining compound and lives there year round. It is a U.S. company and it is like a little city, he always told me they love Trump and no one has a bad word to say about him. Reckon he stood up for them when the other side was stabbing them in the back. These are the real grass roots people.

Redgully said:
callmefence said:
Redgully said:

Yes I've seen every Simpsons episode ever. I simply responded to your comment, no malice intended. As far as American opinion on Trump. What you see in the TV and what you hear from real law abiding, working citizens is completely opposite.....kinda my point. ..lots of people here talking out of their be nice, on what they see on the news or internet. ... again no Malice , just the truth.

Actually i do realise that that, it's all the lefty rent a crowd making the noise. One of my mates works in png on a mining compound and lives there year round. It is a U.S. company and it is like a little city, he always told me they love Trump and no one has a bad word to say about him. Reckon he stood up for them when the other side was stabbing them in the back. These are the real grass roots people.
He stands up for alot of countries that are trying do do things that are right, and help their country move forward, not taken advantage of, our country has went through this for years, we have had such a problem with illegal immigrants and every party has just put it off, he starts to deal with it and the backlash is unreal, we have been getting screwed in trade agreements and flipping the bill for protection of other countries for year's as well, trying to make thing's better on that front same thing backlash, doesn't matter what he does, dont think he has even cashed a check for being president, just donated them, there's a comment on why no one on here was mad about comments from other countries on are last Potus, really don't have to be a genius to figure that one out, someone that has accomplished more in the last 3 1/2 years than someone in 8 years, really, is he perfect? NO but he sure as heck isn't going to kiss anyone's arse.

haase said:
Redgully said:
callmefence said:

He stands up for alot of countries that are trying do do things that are right, and help their country move forward, not taken advantage of, our country has went through this for years, we have had such a problem with illegal immigrants and every party has just put it off, he starts to deal with it and the backlash is unreal, we have been getting screwed in trade agreements and flipping the bill for protection of other countries for year's as well, trying to make thing's better on that front same thing backlash, doesn't matter what he does, dont think he has even cashed a check for being president, just donated them, there's a comment on why no one on here was mad about comments from other countries on are last Potus, really don't have to be a genius to figure that one out, someone that has accomplished more in the last 3 1/2 years than someone in 8 years, really, is he perfect? NO but he sure as heck isn't going to kiss anyone's arse.
Yep you have it figured out. After all you are the one with common sense.

Son of Butch said:
I know 2 people who died With covid-19.
Both were over 80 in a nursing home and in poor health, neither death was unexpected.
One was treated for cancer 6 months ago, the other was a long term Alzheimer's patient.
Both are counted in Minnesota's 1440 confirmed Coronavirus deaths.

That's just it.... so many that have died, ....with covid-19 symptoms, had other serious health issues. The covid didn't kill them, but they are listed as covid deaths. Not saying that it might not have contributed to them passing a little sooner, but then no one can know that. My folks are in their 80's and my father has just become paranoid about any possible exposure. Okay, they have other health issues so I can respect that. But there aren't as many covid deaths as are being reported because all the ones with it being an additional factor are reported as that and only that. Look at the different states and areas that have "re-evaluated" and taken some numbers off the covid death list.
There is alot of it about the money. And it pays better to have died from covid. Plain and simple.

Latest posts