Handling the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
Redgully said:
Caustic Burno said:
After working for the Brits for 11 years I am truly amazed they ever figured out how to get off that island.
The thing that I saw was sit with thumb up your butt until a decree came to pull it out.They we're always wanting you to ask permission versus get it done.
They didn't last either. The most complex refinery in the country they couldn't grasp that's why Marathon has it today.

Not a nice way to talk about your founders!
I am predominantly Scotch and Scandinavian so our history with the Brits has been painting ourselves blue.

And leaving your genetics behind to breed what you see today.

The rise of the covid cases in Texas may be to the method of reporting a "covid case" rather than a spike in this virus across the state.

The article https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ron-paul-texas-covid-spike-fake-news reports on how a covid case is reported.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) a Covid case includes confirmed and probable cases and deaths.

A probable case can be someone without a test and with a headache and sore throat or someone with a cough. https://wwwn.cdc.gov/nndss/conditions/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/case-definition/2020/

Also counted as a probable covid case (epidemiologic linkage) are people that have come into contact with a probable case.

If someone has a cough that person can be counted as a "covid case", and the twenty people they had contact within the last 14 days are counted as a "covid case"? And the news media is all the rage about the increase in covid cases? Not saying we may not die from the china flu, but seems like the news media is overhyping this story.

I doubt they are too the extend some people think they are, it is highly infectious, and that has been known for some time.

greggy said:
I doubt they are too the extend some people think they are, it is highly infectious, and that has been known for some time.
You seem to have the pulse on covid, seems obvious since you have the most post on it, guess a few months is know as some time, we will just sit back and listen to the arm chair quarterbacks.

Redgully said:
Caustic Burno said:
Redgully said:
Not a nice way to talk about your founders!
I am predominantly Scotch and Scandinavian so our history with the Brits has been painting ourselves blue.

And leaving your genetics behind to breed what you see today.

We sent the Brits home versus bowing too them.

haase said:
greggy said:
You seem to have the pulse on covid, seems obvious since you have the most post on it, guess a few months is know as some time, we will just sit back and listen to the arm chair quarterbacks.

If you look outside the US, you will have to conclude that it is not a hoax, if you look at and seek out a medical professional, and they show and explain things to you, you can take that on.

It is not that complex. Just requires attention I guess.

It is not unlike being on a cattle board too learn and share experience.

The way some of you carry on, it would not surprise me if some declared that all cattle illness or viruses are a hoax, non contagious, a rort, over reported...etc etc

The deep distrust that exists is something for those with that crippling level of distrust too grapple with.

That above is an armchair observation, I too have dislikes of my various govt actions, but that is all they are and I can see things for what they are, I am not being scammed too death, it is just a difference of view, that is democracy and you get on with it.

Over reacted too we can debate, fake or non contagious is a debate for non thinkers it would seem too me.

greggy said:
haase said:
greggy said:

If you look outside the US, you will have to conclude that it is not a hoax, if you look at and seek out a medical professional, and they show and explain things to you, you can take that on.

The way some of you carry on, it would not surprise me if some declared that all cattle illness or viruses are a hoax, non contagious, a rort, over reported...etc etc

The deep distrust that exists is something for those with that crippling level of distrust too grapple with.

That above is an armchair observation, I too have dislikes of my various govt actions, but that is all they are and I can see things for what they are, I am not being scammed too death, it is just a difference of view, that is democracy and you get on with it.

Over reacted too we can debate, fake or non contagious is a debate for non thinkers it would seem too me.

Big difference my country was founded on freedom. Liberty has a cost.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Y'all might want to work on a bill of Rights.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/07/australias-civil-rights-rating-downgraded-as-report-finds-world-becoming-less-free

Nah...I do not think there is that much difference....like the US we have fought wars together when our country was not being invaded....or any major military action anyway....

We did it for the same values, we have exact same issues wiyh extreme left as well, most Aussies like the middle ground and freedom.

It is why most from US feel welcome here and us over there we have many more similarities than may be ack.....and less difference than the commies etc like

greggy said:
haase said:
greggy said:

you have taken my comment the wrong way, I dont think it's a hoax, just too many people and too much politics have pushed it over the top, it is something that is real but point is it came from China, and the discussion about them is little to none, just blame leaders from other countries on how they mishandled it, or they are heroes, we will just leave china alone ?

haase said:
greggy said:
haase said:

you have taken my comment the wrong way, I dont think it's a hoax, just too many people and too much politics have pushed it over the top, it is something that is real but point is it came from China, and the discussion about them is little to none, just blame leaders from other countries on how they mishandled it, or they are heroes, we will just leave china alone ?

Alk good....I was not aiming the reply directly at you.

I think China has paid, is paying, and will pay a lot more.....they have been agitating many nations lately.

I have felt for some time it may come to military conflict.

We can personally prob accept the way the politics works....that is our moder politician....finger pointers....they are scared of the ultra PC crowd and up coming voters.....

greggy said:
haase said:
greggy said:

Alk good....I was not aiming the reply directly at you.

I think China has paid, is paying, and will pay a lot more.....they have been agitating many nations lately.

I have felt for some time it may come to military conflict.

We can personally prob accept the way the politics works....that is our moder politician....finger pointers....they are scared of the ultra PC crowd and up coming voters.....
and that's the problem, I can accept the way politics work, in our country we have college kids that are only tought one way, it is more important to teach them the way to vote than actually learn the class they are taking, that's why they are set up for failure, let them have a mind of their own, they will be more productive.

I agree....

This is the problem with political correctness...

A problem with lack of discipline at home and organisations teaching select values.

I think it is cause the world in the west has it too good for too long...so these things get lost.

We prob cannot do much more than try and let young see all sides and work out for themselves.....major change will prob come from major conflict yet again....

I agree as well, I believe it is up to parents to discipline and teach values, here in our country we cant discipline our kids like we were brought up, the belt or getting punished for something wrong was a norm, when I got older I sure did appreciate it because it tought Wright from wrong and made things easier as a grown up to be respected, nowadays here the kids have more rights than adults, and parents expect schools to raise their kids, just dont discipline them. Your right major conflict will come here, and it won't be like the summer of love in Seattle.

Redgully said:
Caustic Burno said:

Wonder what the native Americans and Arican Americans think about that.....
I imagine about the way your aborigines do. British were hauling slaves out of Africa while hauling their criminals to Australia .
Big difference we left on our own and fought for our freedom from the crown. They couldn't get rid of you and threw you out as far as they could from England and made you tenants until the 20th century.

Caustic Burno said:
Redgully said:
Caustic Burno said:

Wonder what the native Americans and Arican Americans think about that.....
I imagine about the way your aborigines do. British were hauling slaves out of Africa while hauling their criminals to Australia .
Big difference we left on our own and fought for our freedom from the crown. They couldn't get rid of you and threw you out as far as they could from England and made you tenants until the 20th century.

Not denying it but also don't claim we are founded on freedom. We are a convict based foundation. The Aborigines were treated terribly but actually may have got off lightly. Just imagine if spain or Japan settled Australia, the Aborigines would be but a mere memory.

Latest posts