Winter Soon ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Holy cow, PLEASE NOT YET. The general thoughts here are we are in for a hard winter. And we have not had much snow for several years although we had a cold winter this past year, then it got wet and stayed a cold wet damp spring....

Have had quite a few days of very foggy mornings. Last 10 days have been over 93 except one, and nights in the 68 temps. Yesterday afternoon hit 97 in the sun on my open porch. Sure hope it doesn't swing back the opposite end in January

I hope not. Unless something drastic happens I think we have a few more months of warm weather, and a couple of those likely pretty hot. I have to admit I'm already dreading winter, I can not express how much I hate winter. I may not mind it as bad if I were in south Florida :lol2:

Highs ranging 96-101 lows 74-77 here for the next week. I'm getting some ground ready for rye grass and have a barn full of hay. I'm prepared. Just waiting on the oaks hickory and elm trees to drop leaves so I can burn them off and plant wooded area in rye grass as well

Latest posts