Whoo Hoo

Help Support CattleToday:

I used to lead pack mules on the upper Kern River and the flyboys from NAS Lemoore would come ripping up through the canyon. The national park service has different airspace restrictions than the national forest so at the park boundary they'd do a ninety degree turn and go straight up. If you were under them when they turned up you were pretty much going to spend a few hours chasing mules. :(

Looks like a fun ride . When I was about 21 I thought I wanted to be a sailor . We were off the coast of florida it was about 7 am and I was on deck washing the tug boat . I looked up and a fighter jet appeared from behind us . It looked like he was gonna hit us . He rolled as he went over and I could see him waving while he was up side down . It was pretty cool .

When I was about 6 or so we lived up in the Arizona mountains near a national forest. The fly boys would turn on the afterburners and buzz the mountaintop all the time. Sonic booms were regular. One of the few good memories I have as a kid

cow pollinater":1p137xl1 said:
I used to lead pack mules on the upper Kern River and the flyboys from NAS Lemoore would come ripping up through the canyon. The national park service has different airspace restrictions than the national forest so at the park boundary they'd do a ninety degree turn and go straight up. If you were under them when they turned up you were pretty much going to spend a few hours chasing mules. :(

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vna ... =endscreen

VanC":b84ghm43 said:
cow pollinater":b84ghm43 said:

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vna ... =endscreen

Yep. Just like that only with canyon walls on either side to really hold the sound in.

Latest posts