Well fed horses

Help Support CattleToday:

PLR

Reaction score
Well these are our two saddle horses that havent been ridden since last fall. Now with better weather its time to get them back into shape.......

photos13.jpg

photos1.jpg

Shelby

http://www.promiselandranch.net/index.htm

I'm gettin partial to that sorrel cause I looked at him too long I guess(lookin and lustin aint nothing new for me)......but I'm even ready to make a deal. You ride him some and harden him back up...get his working clothes back on, and I may want to borrow him for a while. He looks like he might muscle back up and drag a cow to town.....just make a new posting when he's ready so I can come and get him :lol:

Ive only had him for a little while but he aint for sale....Only paid $700 for him last fall. Hes a good horse but had one owner ride him with a poor fitting saddle which gave him a bone spur on his withers.

Shelby

PLR":316ezsul said:
Ive only had him for a little while but he aint for sale....Only paid $700 for him last fall. Hes a good horse but had one owner ride him with a poor fitting saddle which gave him a bone spur on his withers.

Shelby
I never said anything about buying. The other b-word is what I used....BORROW. :lol: Good luck with him....he sure aint to high

Latest posts