USDA Competence

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I should paste this here or on the beginners board ;-) ...This a copy and paste from an interview with the Chief USDA vet about the BSE positive cow:

"REPORTER: Hey. It's Beth Weiss with USA Today. So a 10-year-old. Can you spell the name of that breed, or at least say it slowly?

DR. CLIFFORD: Santa Gertrubis. I may have get the exact spelling. It's been awhile since I've spelled it. I think it's, the first name's Santa, which is S-A-N-T-A. And the last one is G-E-R-T-R-U-B-I-S. "
----------------------------
Remember Dr. Clifford is the Head USDA Veterinarian guiding the decisions made by the Department- sure gives a fellow confidence in the USDA..... :lol: :lol: :( :( :mad:

Oldtimer":3dx2g8hs said:
I wasn't sure if I should paste this here or on the beginners board ;-) ...This a copy and paste from an interview with the Chief USDA vet about the BSE positive cow:

"REPORTER: Hey. It's Beth Weiss with USA Today. So a 10-year-old. Can you spell the name of that breed, or at least say it slowly?

DR. CLIFFORD: Santa Gertrubis. I may have get the exact spelling. It's been awhile since I've spelled it. I think it's, the first name's Santa, which is S-A-N-T-A. And the last one is G-E-R-T-R-U-B-I-S. "
----------------------------
Remember Dr. Clifford is the Head USDA Veterinarian guiding the decisions made by the Department- sure gives a fellow confidence in the USDA..... :lol: :lol: :( :( :mad:

Lots of educated and intelligent folks cannot spell.

Who was it that spelled "potato" as potatoe or something like that?

All you have to do is read these boards. :lol:

I r a smrt guy and I got edjumication.

Bez!

Bez!":3jfwgbm6 said:
Lots of educated and intelligent folks cannot spell.

Who was it that spelled "potato" as potatoe or something like that?

All you have to do is read these boards. :lol:

I r a smrt guy and I got edjumication.

Bez!

I think you must be talking about our 44th Vice President--and I'm not sure I can agree with him being intelligent ;-) :lol:

His best quote ever:
I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.
Dan Quayle, to Sam Donaldson, 8/17/89

Latest posts