TP shortage, again?

Help Support CattleToday:

Multiple shipping issues have reduced the amount of hardwood pulp available for TP. Is it time to stock up?
We had bought those rent houses. All needed work. My wife stocked up on cleaning supplies and I stocked them all with shampoo, soap, TP, and paper towel. Non perishable food and such too. We spent a total of six months working on them most weekends and living in them while we worked. Just before the hording started last spring we moved everything here. Of course, we always buy the economy packs of everything. Our cabinets were full so we stuffed the overload shelving.

The hording thing bothers me tho. I eat a 4 oz package of starkist salmon everyday along with a half tube of ritz crackers. That's my lunch. If I buy 14 packages of salmon, they say I am over the limit. Not an issue with ritz crackers. Just salmon. My freezers are full of home grown beef and lord knows we have plenty of eggs. But I have to buy groceries weekly now if I want to eat my salmon.

It was freed yesterday and ships are moving normally through the canal as of this morning.

I understood that the particular ship was mostly material and oils for Europe. Yes it impacted most shipping but most waited it out rather than heading south through the Horn of Africa. I imagine we will see some small shortages but not long lasting.

We recently got a new mattress, the salesman said that it would be 2-3 weeks getting there. He said some brands were as far out as May and it was mid March then.
Wife also needed a new printer and went to Walmart they only had two on the shelf and the person in that dept. told her if one of those was even close to what she wanted that her advice would be to get one of those because they were flying off the shelves as soon as they get them in with so many people having to do home schooling and working from home.

It was freed yesterday and ships are moving normally through the canal as of this morning.

I understood that the particular ship was mostly material and oils for Europe. Yes it impacted most shipping but most waited it out rather than heading south through the Horn of Africa. I imagine we will see some small shortages but not long lasting.
hopefully they would be going AROUND the Horn of Africa and not thru it...
;):p

I understand there is a shortage of Stihl chainsaws. I was looking through my inventory and I need to get rid of these, just don't have the time it takes to give final prep, list, sell, box and ship right now. The price is coming up I noticed. I just got a nice 041AV, 034, 034S, 2 MS170s and a MS360 completed and added to one pile.

jltrent, here's a quote from the comments on the link you posted. Post dated 3/13. Thought it was entertaining!

" Don't know about Stihls and Scags...but groc store TP bare again. Think people'd figure out it's not a crap your pants virus by now."