The next Arkansas State Fair Champ! LOL

Help Support CattleToday:

Arkieman

Reaction score
Here's the little fella we've been struggling to catch!! Finally got him caught and moved to a little better pasture.... He was born Jan 19th - One month old last week. We didn't weigh him at birth (no scales or tape).

477026.jpg

477025.jpg

477024.jpg

he looks pretty good.....though he is only a couple months old we cant tell what he will be like......the only thing that i would change is add a little more lower one third to his quarter

richburg102":nwj2kmb3 said:
he looks pretty good.....though he is only a couple months old we cant tell what he will be like......the only thing that i would change is add a little more lower one third to his quarter

He's really only a little over a month old. Please explain what you mean about increasing the lower 1/3 of his quarter. I'm green as a gourd so be patient...

yeah i think herefords are the cutest breed. from the day there born to the day they die. and are the gentlest sweetest animal youll ever know. and they sure do like to be pampered!!

Arkieman":20nerfes said:
richburg102":20nerfes said:

He's really only a little over a month old. Please explain what you mean about increasing the lower 1/3 of his quarter. I'm green as a gourd so be patient...

the lower 1/3 of his butt....he seems kind of flat in that area but he is only a month old so i cant tell 100% yet but he seems nice he has a nice straight back and some depth

What's his breeding? From what I can see of the cow, I like her. Hard to tell much on a month old calf.

Latest posts