Springtime!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Guy

Reaction score
Spring must be close we received 3 seed catalogs this week. Usually don't get them till mid-January.

I got one this week too. Called "Only Tomatoes" or something like that. But it had a large variety of peppers also. Never have gotten that one before.

ga. prime":18f7cdwd said:
I got one this week too. Called "Only Tomatoes" or something like that. But it had a large variety of peppers also. Never have gotten that one before.

I've gotten 4 in the last week. Kinda like it, I can choose the flowers I want to start in Feb/March and have lots of time to decide!! And our plant out date isn't til about May 20

The same happens here iin Australia,the catalogues start coming just before spring. But we tend to get them all year round because we can grow lots more plants veges and flowers than most of the US and all of Canada,during most of the year. At our place I have Pansies all year round,because its cooler than down on the coast or out west. If I keep the water up to them they do well. I've started pruning my roses lightly in mid summer then a heavier prune the beginning of the last month of winter. If they are pruned too early they shoot then get frosted,which sets them back considerably.
Colin

Latest posts