Sometimes I Think of Things....

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":vab0r4x3 said:
Van is actually my middle name, but that's always what I've gone by.

I'm a middle name kinda guy. It always wound up with me being called William on the first day of class. I think it built something in me as I always felt compeled to corrected them.

Back to the question at hand..... I always think to much. I can't help it. I over analyze everything that could affect my family. My wife is a direct opposite. She is my rock. I am glad I got her.

Wewild":2ma5iqxr said:
VanC":2ma5iqxr said:

I'm a middle name kinda guy. It always wound up with me being called William on the first day of class. I think it built something in me as I always felt compeled to corrected them.

Back to the question at hand..... I always think to much. I can't help it. I over analyze everything that could affect my family. My wife is a direct opposite. She is my rock. I am glad I got her.

I over analyze everything that could affect my family. My wife is a direct opposite. She is my rock. I am glad I got her

Good job, Wewild!!!!!! :) :) :)

Alice

Wewild":22l8279z said:
VanC":22l8279z said:

I'm a middle name kinda guy. It always wound up with me being called William on the first day of class.

William is my first name, too. This is getting kinda weird. 8)

VanC":1pcxqvhb said:
Wewild":1pcxqvhb said:
VanC":1pcxqvhb said:

I'm a middle name kinda guy. It always wound up with me being called William on the first day of class.

William is my first name, too. This is getting kinda weird. 8)

OH MY GOSH!!! you'll never guess but....... "angie2"? .....just an alias :shock:
this is wierd....

Jim62":28es1ium said:
The bottle is blue, but the shampoo is green.

GAWD, I'm glad we got that straightened out! :lol2:

Alice

I'm wondering if there is rain or snow running down the plains...seems like some folks have alot of extra time on their hands with all this thinking business going on.
Sunny here today so I suppose that I should go do something meaningfull in the bear of hen house...Susie has been pestering me to clean out the garage...good idea, won't she be surprized when I put the old JD Model A in for a rebuild.
DMc

Susie David":2xlttedz said:
won't she be surprized when I put the old JD Model A in for a rebuild.
DMc
I think she will not be surprised at all :p

Here's anudder one for you Alice. Put a teaspoon randomly in the kitchen sink. Come back in a couple hours and turn on the water. It'll hit the teaspoon just right and spray all over you and the counter and the floor. :tiphat:

I'm always trying to figure out life's many puzzles. Like....

why do Curad bandage wrappers sparkle when you open them at night?
what is the purpose of the ball on the top of a flagpole?
where did all the dirt come from that covers lost cities?
why do newspapers tear neatly vetically but raggedly when torn horizontally?
in an otherwise white blob of bird poop, what is the black speck thats in the middle?

Jogeephus":3eig62cw said:
in an otherwise white blob of bird poop, what is the black speck thats in the middle?

I ain't that deep but I'd say it is called $hit if it lands on you.

Jogeephus":3n8i79x8 said:

Hey Joe ? :roll:

You been feeling ok here lately ? :roll:

Stepper":2z4xgs3x said:
Jogeephus":2z4xgs3x said:

Hey Joe ? :roll:

You been feeling ok here lately ? :roll:

These are important questions! ;-) :lol:

Jim62":3thknm3g said:
Here's anudder one for you Alice. Put a teaspoon randomly in the kitchen sink. Come back in a couple hours and turn on the water. It'll hit the teaspoon just right and spray all over you and the counter and the floor. :tiphat:

Dang, Jim...I'm gonna have to think on that one... :lol:

Alice

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

angie2":2mxtqoud said:
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Gee, I hope that will never be the case, cause that sure would through a damper on the mood during one of those romantic nights in front of the fireplace? I mean with all the screaming coming from the fire place. That just wouldn't do.

Jogeephus":3hp11axc said:
Gee, I hope that will never be the case, cause that sure would through a damper on the mood during one of those romantic nights in front of the fireplace? I mean with all the screaming coming from the fire place. That just wouldn't do.
I have 4 children and a granddaughter ~ I don't even hear screaming anymore, is like background noise. :roll: The trees would have carry on something like middle eastern funeral attendants to get my attention.

Latest posts