soft bread

Help Support CattleToday:

farm princess

Reaction score
My mom sent me an e-mail with all these little tips but I am sure that everyone has gotten them at one time or another, but one that I found rather interesting was one on bread. When you go to the store to buy bread, you normally squeeze it for softness, here is another way to tell without squeezing:

The bread is delivered 5 times a week---Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri, and Sat. The twist ties on the bread is different colors--Mon=blue Tues=green Thur=red Fri=white and Sat=yellow. So if you are going to the store on Thur. look for the red ties (it was delivered that day) and if you forget what color is for what day, just remember that they go in alphabetical order Blue, Green, Red, White & Yellow
Hope someone else finds this useful!! :)

;-)

MikeC":141r4raa said:
Didn't know you could buy cornbread?

I tell ya' one thing - I certainly wish you could get some cornbread or light bread either one - instead of those nasty, hard, crumbly biscuits they serve at KFC ! That's got to be the worst excuse for a biscuit I ever seen.

Bullbuyer":143kpcu3 said:
MikeC":143kpcu3 said:
Didn't know you could buy cornbread?

I tell ya' one thing - I certainly wish you could get some cornbread or light bread either one - instead of those nasty, hard, crumbly biscuits they serve at KFC ! That's got to be the worst excuse for a biscuit I ever seen.

You got that right. I think my dog chipped a tooth on one.

Latest posts