Snow

Help Support CattleToday:

SkinMan

Reaction score
We got snow in Louisiana today. This only happens about every 10 or 15 years. The cows didn't know what to do, but the kids did!

67tikh.jpg

551de8.jpg

we got just a good dusting of snow in texas.just enough to cover the ground an cover the truck.alest you got enough snow to build a snow man.our snow has done melted.

For kids that seldom if ever see snow they built a darn good looking snowman!! We're supposed to get snow tonite and tomorrow and the grandson has already asked if we can build snow forts and have a snowball fight tomorrow.

Nice pictures SkinMan,
I guess I have a soft side as well. It touched me to see one on a wheelchair but yet enjoying life!!
We are trully blessed and take it for granted waaaaay to much if we can come and go as we please!
What happened to the child on the wheelchair if I may ask???

We got snow here yesterday. Rarely happens. My girls were real excited . They were able to gather enough up to put some in the freezer. My oldest is a good photographer and got some great pics. I really need to take them north to see some real snow. Perhaps Colorado or New Mexico next year.

snowed hard for about an hour this morning but it is gone now and the sun is out bright with a houling wind and 40 deg.

alabama":2urr6i3r said:
snowed hard for about an hour this morning but it is gone now and the sun is out bright with a houling wind and 40 deg.
Same here.

I'm jealous. We only got about 4" total snow for the whole winter. We seem to be stuck in some kinda freezing rain/sleet weather pattern lately. I'll take snow anyday over that crap.

Nice pictures SkinMan,
I guess I have a soft side as well. It touched me to see one on a wheelchair but yet enjoying life!!
We are trully blessed and take it for granted waaaaay to much if we can come and go as we please!
What happened to the child on the wheelchair if I may ask???

hrbelgians,
Thanks for your concern. That is my 6 year old son in the wheelchair. He jumped off a slide at the park in town and broke his foot. I guess thats what 6 year olds do. He has a splint on his foot for now. We are waiting for the swelling to go down before they put a cast on him. He is going to miss baseball season this year, so I don't want him to miss out on anything else if I can help it. This past weekend we had a Boy Scout campout, and I refused for him to miss that also.

10mq2xu.jpg

256rdlc.jpg

2vi5ug6.jpg

21e6vyx.jpg

thanks for sharing those pics.you can tell your son is having a blast by the look on his face.

Latest posts