senior moment

Help Support CattleToday:

cagle520

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the website for that some one had posted about the weather (rain days-dry days)? I had seen it here but can't remember the name.

Not sure what you're looking for but there are several good weather sites.

Intellicast
wunderground
weather.com

I have all three on my favorites list. I kind of use them against? each other to figure out what is going to happen. For strictly imediate local conditions and short range info download Weatherbug. The information is gathered usually at your local jr high or middle school. It keeps the temp posted down by your clock and you can click on it to get updates.Z

http://ww2.weatherbug.com/aff/default.asp?zcode=Z4234

Thanks MillIronQH,
Just downloaded weather bug, I think I'm going to like it.

The is not an ad. :D

Alan

Susie David":31wl2g9e said:
Yeah but the ad does show up...our sponsor?
Nice feature just hope that I'm not follded with spam.
DMc

I've played with the new software 3 or 4 times today, just to see what all it does. No pop ups, just my sponsers ad in the lower corner of the page.... no problems. Although the temp is taken about 20 miles from my house and down by the river so the temp has been off all day, but I have two indoor/outdoor temps to read at home... no problem.

Alan

Susie David":3t15ayrj said:
Yeah but the ad does show up...our sponsor?
Nice feature just hope that I'm not follded with spam.
DMc
David... I've had weatherbug on my puter for two years with no problem with spam or anything else. Here the local station is located at the Luling Jr High School.Z

Latest posts