SAV Raindance, President, and Harvestor daughters together

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
The largest heifer is a Harvestor daughter, the one in the forefront is a Raindance daughter, and the one in the back is a President daughter.

Click the link for the video

http://bit.ly/2Z53o0l

CreekAngus said:
Why don't we get to see the one on the right from the side and back. She looks phenomenal from the front.

Thank you.

I will get you a side profile pick of her soon, and possibly a video. She is a SAV Harvestor daughter born 4-18. From head to toe, she is a tank. Her momma is a 13 year old Elba cow.

If I can get my hands on the SAV America semen soon, that is who she will be bred to.

America is too rich for my blood. If you're going to breed to Paxton progeny, plug this guy in https://www.purebeefgenetics.com/sires/angus/zwt-paxton-4686/

CreekAngus said:
America is too rich for my blood. If you're going to breed to Paxton progeny, plug this guy in https://www.purebeefgenetics.com/sires/angus/zwt-paxton-4686/

He's certainly impressive

76 Bar said:
Correct me if I misunderstood...the animal on the right facing forward at the beginning of the video is a yearling?

Yes, she turned 1 year old on 4-10-2019. AAA # 19099635

Interesting. Looks like a mature cow which at that age is a huge red flag.Three generations deep Stonegate dam wise. Their recent bull sale reflected modest weaning & yearling wts. I appreciated their insightful thoughts on maternal versus terminal selection on their website. What say you?

76 Bar said:
Interesting. Looks like a mature cow which at that age is a huge red flag.Three generations deep Stonegate dam wise. Their recent bull sale reflected modest weaning & yearling wts. I appreciated their insightful thoughts on maternal versus terminal selection on their website. What say you?

She's not even close to a mature cow, she looks big in comparison to the others, she's not small, but she is not huge either. I will weigh her soon, she's probably about 800-900 right now.

I will be breeding her to SAV America in a few months. Fingers crossed for a daughter. Probably not too many combos like that around. If I can't get America, I will go with President. That will still be a good combo. So far my President calves have exceeded all my expectations for them.

As for Stone Gate, I respect what they do, but we are headed in a completely different direction.

As for maternal versus terminal, Harvestor makes great females, few would disagree with that. I just wish I had more like her. She's got a very bright future.

Harvestor daughter looks very nice from the front. Looks like a cow prospect with a bright future. Would be nice to see her from other angles. Have a maiden heifer with a similar look and just love it. They show great potencial to produce some nice calves in the future.

Latest posts