saints lost their head coach for a year

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Shawn payton was suspended for a full year, looks like there was some truth to some of that bounty hunting on offensive players.

haase":1zn6fi41 said:
Shawn payton was suspended for a full year, looks like there was some truth to some of that bounty hunting on offensive players.

Some truth, you must be kidding. I didn't know about the money but it was obvious to me that Favre was in the crosshairs in the 2011 playoff.
I think the players that were rewarded for the cheap shots should hit the pine too.

lynnmcmahan":8hu99981 said:
haase":8hu99981 said:

Some truth, you must be kidding. I didn't know about the money but it was obvious to me that Favre was in the crosshairs in the 2011 playoff.
I think the players that were rewarded for the cheap shots should hit the pine too.
Really!! I can't imagine the team people thought they'd get away with this! And, although Payton seemed mighty surprised by the penalty, he shouldn't have been. Deliberately, unsportsman-like, putting players in harm's way as targets for injury should be severely penalized.

couldnt agree more Kathie, I think the Nfl is trying to make a statement with this, dont really think players need any more incentive to go out and try to rip someones head off.

haase":1v2z9ewj said:
couldnt agree more Kathie, I think the Nfl is trying to make a statement with this, dont really think players need any more incentive to go out and try to rip someones head off.
NFL players' paychecks are huge! Why piddle around for a few extra dollars to cripple somebody? Craziness . . . .

haase":2al7fom7 said:

What did you expect they are from New Orleans, Louisiana the only place more corrupt is Washington and Chicago.

Caustic Burno":aiu8zfoq said:
haase":aiu8zfoq said:

What did you expect they are from New Orleans, Louisiana the only place more corrupt is Washington and Chicago.
CB -- in fairness, I wouldn't dump this on the general population or "likeliness to do something bad" on the citizens of New Orleans, who, as fans, probably adore their team and are outraged by this. As for the local politics/politicians/policy makers, I can't speak to that. :(

New Orleans is a shyt hole. You haven't dealt with a majority of the resident's.
Next hurricane we will ship you some along with a free bucket of fire ants.

Kathie in Thorp":ewr33gph said:
Caustic Burno":ewr33gph said:
haase":ewr33gph said:

CB -- in fairness, I wouldn't dump this on the general population or "likeliness to do something bad" on the citizens of New Orleans, who, as fans, probably adore their team and are outraged by this. As for the local politics/politicians/policy makers, I can't speak to that. :(

I live 100 miles east of NOLA and there are a lot of Saints fan here that are singing the blues but I can tell you, if it had been Atlanta the same fans would want to double the fines.