S.R.R. letter?

Help Support CattleToday:

ONLY-BEEF

Reaction score
I was wanten to write some on that New Type of Cattlemen letter from mister S.R.R. but it seems to have something wrong to were a feller cant write on it.
Mister S.R.R. i read me the whole dang 9 pages of it and got sicker as i went along. its folks like those that were haten on ya that are taken this here once proud country right down the drain. i wish we had our selves a whole bunch more of folks like you down here in the usa. dont pay ya no never mind to them welfar cowboys we all know who they are now ;-) so lets get back to talken cattle.

ONLY-BEEF":2et8pjce said:
I was wanten to write some on that New Type of Cattlemen letter from mister S.R.R. but it seems to have something wrong to were a feller cant write on it.

Only-Beef, the thread has been locked by Macon or one of the moderators. That's why you can't post on it.

ONLY-BEEF":2nv8hwvw said:
Mister S.R.R. i read me the whole dang 9 pages of it and got sicker as i went along. its folks like those that were haten on ya that are taken this here once proud country right down the drain. i wish we had our selves a whole bunch more of folks like you down here in the usa. dont pay ya no never mind to them welfar cowboys we all know who they are now ;-) so lets get back to talken cattle.

Your right! ;-) Back to cattle!! :)

Latest posts