Recent Satisfaction

Help Support CattleToday:

CUZ

Reaction score
What's the most satisfying thing you've done lately?

Yesterday, Son was bush hogging and the air on the 986 International was being temperamental. He took 10 minutes to tightened up a belt and it worked fine thereafter. He said it was the most satisfying thing he'd done in a month.

Can you say Immediate Gratification? :)

Cuz

CUZ":2h2wg1jq said:

Yesterday, Son was bush hogging and the air on the 986 International was being temperamental. He took 10 minutes to tightened up a belt and it worked fine thereafter. He said it was the most satisfying thing he'd done in a month.

Cuz
youll be glad he took 10 mins to tighten the belt when you get in the cab an turn the a/c on.goes to show you he didnt want to get hot shredding.

bigbull338":2echuutt said:
CUZ":2echuutt said:

Cuz
youll be glad he took 10 mins to tighten the belt when you get in the cab an turn the a/c on.goes to show you he didnt want to get hot shredding.

Maybe some day I will know what that's like. The a/c in the truck works great so I can't wait until I get the trailer loaded and ready to haul. 105 yesterday.

I bushhogged all day today myself. Without the luxury of a closed cab. It was 106 here today. And no it wasn't a dry heat either.

CUZ":20qoqcbb said:

Cuz

Can't say.....may get me banned from the boards :oops: :lol:

HOSS":2jjgwxd8 said:
CUZ":2jjgwxd8 said:

Cuz

Can't say.....may get me banned from the boards :oops: :lol:
Can you tell us which country?

A/C on a tractor would be gratifying. I was thinking about rigging up one of those 12 volt fans to blow on me or maybe a canopy cover. Well maybe just a big hat. :lol:

Last week I was wrapping the last bale of hay without any mishaps, equipment failures or any problems and the bottom fell out of the sky. That was nice.

That's a good one Jogee. Hard to beat that.

Last week my son was getting ready to go back off to college(150 mi. away) so a couple of days before, I told him to let's look under the hood and check everything(In my old '95 chevy Cheyenne). Everything looked and felt ok, but when running you could hear a ticking sound coming from, I thought, the alternator. So, I told him that if a bearing seized in the alternator, he'd be sitting roadside with a burnt up belt in 104 degree heat. Took the alternator off, took to alternator man, got new bearings, put back in. Purring like a kitten.

Jogeephus":1fu47mg4 said:
Last week I was wrapping the last bale of hay without any mishaps, equipment failures or any problems and the bottom fell out of the sky. That was nice.

Same thing happened again yesterday only I had time to go home and eat supper then it set in to raining again. I'm definitely living a blessed month for sure. :lol: