Rearranging snowflakes.

Help Support CattleToday:

Noooo, 4:30 pm.
Interesting. Even though you are farther north than me you have sun set about the same time as me. But I am on the eastern edge of Pacific time zone and you are considerable west of me. I am going by what the sunset is listed as and when it gets dark. Because with the mountains just west of me I never do see a sunset.

Interesting. Even though you are farther north than me you have sun set about the same time as me. But I am on the eastern edge of Pacific time zone and you are considerable west of me. I am going by what the sunset is listed as and when it gets dark. Because with the mountains just west of me I never do see a sunset.
According to sunrisesunset.com the biggest difference between your place, Gcreek's, and mine is in the morning. If I have the right time zones selected, your sunrise is around 7:30, Gcreek at 8:17, and 9:37 here. Todays day length here is 6 hrs 57 minutes. Gcreek (I'm using Williams Lake which should be fairly close) is 7 hrs 46 minutes, and 8 hrs 49 minutes for your area (I used Baker City).

Do you ever have problems with moose interacting with the cattle or is the cattle herd a little to intimidating with the large numbers? Always heard they were very territorial never gave it any thought before.

I've heard they are the most dominant and territorial creature on the planet, excluding a human momma.
They can be very protective of new calves and very stupid during the rut. The rest of the year they avoid conflict for the most part. Predators have badly decimated their numbers in recent years and the bunny huggers who have no care but to line their own pockets have influenced government to stop the grizzly hunt.
Wolves are overrun and the same groups are hindering govt attempts to reduce populations.

Latest posts