Puzzles

Help Support CattleToday:

tex452

Reaction score
When my oldest granddaughter was around 3 years old she got a puppy from my brother, it was a bengie type puppy, I remember walking in there house and she was calling her new puppy puzzles because she couldn't say fuzzy.
The name puzzles stuck, over the years she was always with me when I was home, on the tractor, dozer, atv's no matter what I was doing she was with me, she would jump on the zero turn but didn't like it when I turned the mower on, and would sit in my lap.
She was the best natured dog I have ever been around.
She loved me as much as I loved her.
She's been gone over a year now, but I miss her and think about her all the time, she was special.
I just felt like putting this out because she was so special to me, I know a lot of you have or had the special pet.

When my oldest granddaughter was around 3 years old she got a puppy from my brother, it was a bengie type puppy, I remember walking in there house and she was calling her new puppy puzzles because she couldn't say fuzzy.
The name puzzles stuck, over the years she was always with me when I was home, on the tractor, dozer, atv's no matter what I was doing she was with me, she would jump on the zero turn but didn't like it when I turned the mower on, and would sit in my lap.
She was the best natured dog I have ever been around.
She loved me as much as I loved her.
She's been gone over a year now, but I miss her and think about her all the time, she was special.
I just felt like putting this out because she was so special to me, I know a lot of you have or had the special pet.
All my special pets have usually been cows... and a couple cats.. been 10 years since we lost the best cat ever, beautiful bowtie tom, fearless, would take on any rat, follow you all around the farm

IMG_0250sm Patz.jpg

All my special pets have usually been cows... and a couple cats.. been 10 years since we lost the best cat ever, beautiful bowtie tom, fearless, would take on any rat, follow you all around the farm

View attachment 24911
My mother was the Pied Piper of cats. At one time we had 40 cats here on the farm. When she would take a walk around the farm, she would have several cats following her. Then one day dad said we had to many, so they put an ad in the paper, and got rid of a bunch of cats. Dad was out with the fishing net catching cats. Once they were in the net the fight was on. I only wish I had been around when he was catching them, that would have been some good watching.

My mother was the Pied Piper of cats. At one time we had 40 cats here on the farm. When she would take a walk around the farm, she would have several cats following her. Then one day dad said we had to many, so they put an ad in the paper, and got rid of a bunch of cats. Dad was out with the fishing net catching cats. Once they were in the net the fight was on. I only wish I had been around when he was catching them, that would have been some good watching.
One of my friends has about 40 cats and 20 dogs, a pig, couple horses.. And a fawn she raised.. It's quite a zoo! The funniest thing is the fawn (which does come in the house) LOVES cheeseburgers, dog treats, etc too

That sounds like it would have been great to watch.. these days someone would catch it on video!
should we call the ambulance now.jpg

That is a beautiful cat, Nesikep.
Our current cat turned 20 in November.
Friends found him under a sagebrush at Thanksgiving. He was about done for.
Just a wee kitten, so weak he couldn't hold his head up. They took him in,
nursed him back to health and then...wouldn't you know...the mother and daughter
were allergic to cats (so they said) so they brought him to us. In a box, on red
velvet pillow. I didn't want him (we had a great cat, big and black that we called
Baxter Black) but Mr FH took him. So here we are 20 + years later with an old
cat. He was a serial killer...he killed everything. We had him declawed or he would have
torn up the house. He still killed everything, including weasels. He is definitely a one-man
cat, but he has given us a lot of joy. It's gonna be very strange when he is no longer around.
BTW, dogs have masters, cat's have staff. Mr Magoo has proved that!

Attachments

• 20211120_141320.jpg
    20211120_141320.jpg
    974.2 KB · Views: 7
That is a beautiful cat, Nesikep.
Our current cat turned 20 in November.
Friends found him under a sagebrush at Thanksgiving. He was about done for.
Just a wee kitten, so weak he couldn't hold his head up. They took him in,
nursed him back to health and then...wouldn't you know...the mother and daughter
were allergic to cats (so they said) so they brought him to us. In a box, on red
velvet pillow. I didn't want him (we had a great cat, big and black that we called
Baxter Black) but Mr FH took him. So here we are 20 + years later with an old
cat. He was a serial killer...he killed everything. We had him declawed or he would have
torn up the house. He still killed everything, including weasels. He is definitely a one-man
cat, but he has given us a lot of joy. It's gonna be very strange when he is no longer around.
BTW, dogs have masters, cat's have staff. Mr Magoo has proved that!
He does have the look of a 'Lord of the Manor'

Don't have a picture of our old orange cat Aubie . My daughter brought him to my class room when he was just a kitten 🐱. She was in 3rd or 4th grade and was coming back from the lunchroom when she found him . Of course I couldn't tell her no . We lost him this past year . We can't decide his exact age but we know he was over 20 years old .

Latest posts