Product review

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I wanted to review two products I bought recently that I have been very happy with in case some one else is looking.

The first is a Wrangler Hoodie. I'm a hoodie fan for work. I have a Walmart hoodie in every vehicle and spare in the house. For $10 or what ever they are great and if it gets destroyed I throw it in the trash or make rags out of it. I saw these Wrangle ones that said water repellent and had a liner for about $40. It has become a favorite. It the liner is in the chest and back like a vest but the arms do not have it which I like. They come in pretty big sizes too. I've been on 40 degree weather, with a feels like of 31 because of wind chill, a light mist/rain, and was perfectly comfortable with a t-shirt under it. The wind was cutting through a regular hoodie to the point of being too cold. If you put long johns or under armor or any thing like that under it... it would be very warm.

The second is rubber boots from TSC. They carry the Ridge Cut brand. I would not say they are cheep boot but not the most expensive either. They are extremely comfortable. Definitely some thing I can wear all day and they have been very durable for my use.

Nice! That boot is definitely cheaper than muck boots. Only downside I see is that they wouldn't fit in a stirrup.

Latest posts