oops

Help Support CattleToday:

tim1970":x0d4yytq said:
I think my curiosity may have gotten the best of me....

How come the leaves are turning in one picture and green in the other. Also the hole in the tree looks different in one picture to the other. May be real, but looks funny to me.

Oh its real all right. If a horse, especially a good one, can arrange a stupid accident for itself, it will!

bandit80":3kxkfrv1 said:
How come the leaves are turning in one picture and green in the other. Also the hole in the tree looks different in one picture to the other. May be real, but looks funny to me.

Difference in contrast is easily accountable to lighting. One was taken more directly facing the sun. But the contrast in these two pictures is probably that one was taken with the sun behind a cloud and the other while in full sunshine.

I just hope the horse was OK!....dumb animal.

as for the photo looking different, if you look one is taken from the right the other the left, and as we all know trees and srubs change colour at varying times.

Over the years messing with cattle I have saved / removed
several from tree forks or trees growing together. Sometimes
you can lift their head enough to free them, others required
the help of a saw. I guess if you got an itch..You got to scratch it.
RT

i find cows like this all the time. well actually its usually yearlings. no telling how many ive saved. i usually have to make them stand up on their back legs and/or pull up on their nose. lost a cow in a gate like this just last year.

baxter78":14fvcphr said:
That is one reason why I dont own horses. I have never had any cows do that. I have had them do stupid stuff like get caught by the hips in a creep feeder and other assorted idiotic things that cows do but never that.

One of the few that haven't TMCP et all

Latest posts