One less handicapped person

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
1463447_10207556041406442_3589201898398284407_n.jpg

Seeing this reminded me of something I thought funny. My son was working at a medical clinic and an obese person came to him requesting a handicapped tag for their car so they wouldn't have to walk so far to go in the restaurants and stores. My son told the lady she was not handicapped but obese and the exercise would do her good. Needless to say, his honest medical evaluation didn't meet her approval so she charged out of the clinic like a wildebeest across the Serengeti.

This world needs more people like your son Jo!! The last thing these "obese" people need are ways to continue doing nothing for themselves!!

Married to a good woman that was handicapped for a year from medical treatment. These lazy, entitled, sorry people really "tick" me off. I would not be surprised if a person really needing that self propelled cart got stranded.

I'm always impressed at the load capacity of those battery powered carts! Some of them truly get 'tested'.

We have a man near the farm that is out on the highway with his. Just waiting for an accident. I did not think they were to be used on highways.
Got behind a very obese woman on one in Walmart today. She was a lot younger than I am. She just sat there and I had to wait till she decided to move on.
Yes,they are misused everyday by people who need to be walking. I tried for years to get my mother to use one during the last years that she was able to go, but she always said that she needed to walk.
People who are able to walk need to leave them for the ones that really need one and stop using them on streets and highways. Sometimes you don't see them until you are right on it.

A few years ago I was working in a courthouse, along with some lovely but rotund ladies. At the same time there was a nut case with a blog. He used his blog to call everyone names, and one day he called the gals "fat". One of them sued him. For the first day of trial, he showed up in a wheel chair. The trial went on and he was found guilty, with maybe a $1 fine. At the end of the day, he rolled himself to the parking lot, opened the trunk on his Olds 88, stood up and folded the chair and tossed it in the trunk. I thought I'd die laughing.

Latest posts