Off Topic posts

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks cypress. I'm not too pleased with them. Thanks for the compliment anyway.

Was pretty late getting home. Missed a flight out of Atlanta and made it into columbus at 11pm.

Some snow here and 20 degrees. Had to dig the flannel out of the suitcase. It was way too warm for that flannel in your neck of the woods. :D

How did you buddy like the cattle?

It was a pleasure meeting you. Maybe next time I can visit with you a little longer.

Feel free to take this to a pm if you wish. I thought since it was a post about getting off topic...

I have found that a lot of posts that go off topic end up being the ones with the best information. Others just give me a laugh. Either way not a waste of time to read them. ;-)

ti smees taht eht noitasrevnoc yllarutan sevom ni eno noitcerid ro rethona' ylerar gniyats ylurt no esrouc tsuj ym nonoipo

Dusty,
Back to your original post, You can't ship a bloat frog to tahiti in a soap box. I't is now illegal due to the American Angus Association and it's membership :idea: and your welcome for getting back on topic.

Three T":p1p81ctd said:
Dusty,
Back to your original post, You can't ship a bloat frog to tahiti in a soap box. I't is now illegal due to the American Angus Association and it's membership :idea: and your welcome for getting back on topic.

Eastern or Western bloat frog

I learn more from the off topic posts then the on topic posts.
But hey thats me, I'm screwed up that way.

MD

This is a board of varied people operating in different enviroments if you don't like the responses or post, don't read them. This is a fun place to communicate with fellow Cattlemen looks like you are the only one with a burr under your saddleblanket.

redfornow":2ubtvadb said:
I learn more from the off topic posts then the on topic posts.
But hey thats me, I'm screwed up that way.

MD

I would have to agree, redfornow! Plus, there is the added advantage of it just being fun most times.