NFR

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep. Steer wrestling, and tie down r my favorites. The Cooper family has got the market cornered in the tie down.

Isomade":2imyhckx said:
Yep. Steer wrestling, and tie down r my favorites. The Cooper family has got the market cornered in the tie down.
I seen that on the standings... yep calf roping aka ""politacally correct"" tiedown roping,, is my old forte.... love it , to be 25 again
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1d6lc74p said:
Isomade":1d6lc74p said:
I seen that on the standings... yep calf roping aka ""politacally correct"" tiedown roping,, is my old forte.... love it , to be 25 again
:cowboy:

SHOOT....I WOULD SETTLE FOR BEING FIFTY AGAIN.

i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GO TO LOOK FOR RODEO ON TEE VEE.

We get some PBR ridings out her but not much rodeo coverage.

The PBR stuff moves from channel to channel so much that I never know where or when to go to watch it any more so I miss most of it. One day it was on NBC in the middle of times square but they only had ten riders.

ALACOWMAN":1bjucg8p said:
I luv herfrds":1bjucg8p said:
Where is it on DirectTV?
Was looking for it last night and couldn't find it. :mad:
it did come on ESPN late nights ,,, i try not to miss atleast the last round sunday evenings
That's usually the only one I get a chance to watch. Seems like it comes on normally between when I fall asleep the first time and when I have to get up to take a leak.

The NFR comes on ESPN2 channel 209 on directv at 9PM Central. The PBR is on versus channel 602 for regular events. 2-3 times a year they will have a special event on CBS. Season starts Jan 7th at MSG in New York.

Latest posts