Master Beef Producer Class

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Well folks.....tonight I graduate the Master Beef Producers Course. To sum it up I guess I really learned a few things. I really enjoyed the genetics module. One big thing is that I met allot of good cattlemen to network with. It panned out with me finding some heifers that met my needs. I did think that they overkilled all of the things that is a "need". If I bought all of the things that they say I need I could not afford to buy any cattle :lol: I guess I will continue improvising and overcoming. We had some good speakers from Phd's in agriculture to veterinarians. The handbook that they give you to work from is informative and worth keeping for future reference. I hope that our graduating caps have tassels :lol:

cowboyup216":17mag10o said:
You will get yourself a plastic sign to hang up that says your a master beef producer. You will get a certificate to. Caps with tassels???? Fat chance. I forgot to mention that you will get your picture in Tennessee Beef Cattle Business magazine that is published by the Tennessee Cattleman's Association.

Dang! And I wanted a CO-OP hat with tassles :mad: Well I guess the plastic sign and certifcate will have to do. My picture in the TBCB magazine may scare everone so bad they will kick me out of the TCA :lol:

Latest posts