Making Certain Words Illegal?

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":19287e3x said:
vs_cattle":19287e3x said:
rkm":19287e3x said:
The people in NYC need learn to speak English along with all the other illegals. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Funny Look Back In You Family And See where Your Family from unless your Native American Your a decendent of an Illegal
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

The difference is our ancestors came here when it was legal to. They did not sneak in. ;-)

That is rediculous to ban a word... and there are some women out there that deserve to be called it.

The US is going to the crapper in a hurry. If we would get rid of people that come up with laws like this we would have more room for more aliens.
Well said Brute.
I would just add, that was then. This is now. It is not the same.

Ryder":1ixgtwt0 said:
Brute 23":1ixgtwt0 said:
vs_cattle":1ixgtwt0 said:
rkm":1ixgtwt0 said:
The people in NYC need learn to speak English along with all the other illegals. :lol:
Funny Look Back In You Family And See where Your Family from unless your Native American Your a decendent of an Illegal

The difference is our ancestors came here when it was legal to. They did not sneak in. ;-)

That is rediculous to ban a word... and there are some women out there that deserve to be called it.

The US is going to the crapper in a hurry. If we would get rid of people that come up with laws like this we would have more room for more aliens.
Well said Brute.
I would just add, that was then. This is now. It is not the same.

:lol: gasp :lol:
ya thats what they all say :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys are funny
I dident ask if it was legal and Im not saying its right What I ment by that is you are a decedent of an immegrant thats what Im saying I dislike when people think they are better then others so to speak :lol: :lol:

Brute 23":2pwd2wdk said:
vs_cattle":2pwd2wdk said:
rkm":2pwd2wdk said:

I dont know RKM thus my statment but I guess you do

I don't care if you are legal or illegal if you come to our country you should to speak our language. It was a joke about the way people talk in NYC. :roll: :roll:

vs_cattle":1ogcfr0g said:
rkm":1ogcfr0g said:

My ancestors immigrated legally. They came here, went through the legal process to become citizens, learned English and assimilated. They also didn't bring any hypernationalism from their ancestral countries and try to make their new home like the old home they felt they had to leave. I also doubt they went around with the flag of their ancestral countries stuck on the back of their buggy.

milesvb":70azf8s4 said:
vs_cattle":70azf8s4 said:
rkm":70azf8s4 said:

My ancestors immigrated legally. They came here, went through the legal process to become citizens, learned English and assimilated. They also didn't bring any hypernationalism from their ancestral countries and try to make their new home like the old home they felt they had to leave. I also doubt they went around with the flag of their ancestral countries stuck on the back of their buggy.

TOO FUNNY!

lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif

The other thing is... if it was soo bad where they came from that they had to come here,,, then why do they always want to make everything here,,, like there?
confused22.gif

A gal at work refers to the "b" word as a complement...

Babe In Total Control of Herself

...or so she says.

O word- old
N word- racial slur

while it would be nice if people would stop using th N word and the B word it is completely ridiculous. Freedom of speech plain and simple.

I am not a big fan of name calling, but cussing doesn't bother me saying oh poo and saying oh sh!t are the same thing, but one is more satisfying than the other. Controlling the words we are allowed to use is just a basic corruption of our rights. I'm all for laize faire and minimal Gov. interference

Brute 23":1f0cjd1u said:
milesvb":1f0cjd1u said:
vs_cattle":1f0cjd1u said:
rkm":1f0cjd1u said:

TOO FUNNY!

lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif
lmao.gif
bowrofl.gif

The other thing is... if it was soo bad where they came from that they had to come here,,, then why do they always want to make everything here,,, like there?
confused22.gif

Well what do you think all immergrants do when the come into America they all bring different aspects of there countries with them look at differnt cities there are specific locations called gettos which are areas of people of the same race as in San Fransico where there are many area of different cultures or East LA Im sure its the same In NY and other location across the country

Latest posts