Location location location

Help Support CattleToday:

I didn't realize you had relocated. Wife and kids go to Florida every now and then. I always stay and see to things here. Maybe someday I'll get down that way. They say it's beautiful.

Bigfoot":368xm1xn said:
I didn't realize you had relocated. Wife and kids go to Florida every now and then. I always stay and see to things here. Maybe someday I'll get down that way. They say it's beautiful.

Maybe one day when you retire you can move down to the villages and be his neighbor. Y'all can play shuffle board and badminton.

hillbilly beef man":24tgfk7u said:
TexasBred":24tgfk7u said:
M-5":24tgfk7u said:
Thank you now your IQ just jumped 50 points

Dash you have a very unique guy there....a very intelligent hillbilly. :mrgreen:

I resemble that remark...... :lol:
You're fine. At least you don't have to move to Fla. looking for IQ points like some of these guys. :lol2:

Deepsouth":3icjrdcj said:
Bigfoot":3icjrdcj said:

Maybe one day when you retire you can move down to the villages and be his neighbor. Y'all can play shuffle board and badminton.

Is that the same "villages" that has the highest STD rate in the country?

Deep5hit keeps bringing up the Villages I am thinking he wants to live there himself
I dont live at the Villages it is about 40 miles North of me
It is a community of golf courses where probly 90% of the population is older and retired
I doubt I have enough money to live in the Villages

Latest posts