Just trying to get rid of me?

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
I sat here and that black cow report kept me from logging in. Then I see I can log in at bottom of page.

I think it is a conspiracy to get rid of all us hereford folks. :lol: Cant get rid of us that easy.

Just kidding. Has it always been this way or did it just change?

It did that to me on my work computer but doesn't do it on my home computer. I figured it was another filtering device the techno-geeks had installed at work.

JHH":3ncyr6cx said:
I sat here and that black cow report kept me from logging in. Then I see I can log in at bottom of page.

I think it is a conspiracy to get rid of all us hereford folks. :lol: Cant get rid of us that easy.

Nothing new about that conspiracy. I have heard they even offer price premiums to try to destroy you. But if you can just hold on, they will run out of money sooner or later.

On second thought, I have also heard a rumor they are the ones making all the money. :shock:

Ryder":1v5jrqww said:
JHH":1v5jrqww said:

Nothing new about that conspiracy. I have heard they even offer price premiums to try to destroy you. But if you can just hold on, they will run out of money sooner or later.

On second thought, I have also heard a rumor they are the ones making all the money. :shock:

Yea I hear ya. I even have a few black cows. :)

Latest posts