jedstivers

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":2vx4yqhd said:
:bday: Maybe someone will get you a (space) for your name. Unless of course it really is one word, in which case I apologize.
Thanks john, it's actually my first and middle name. Left my last one out. My middle is the last name of my grandfather so I like to use it when I can to keep his name going as he only had one child, my mother.

jedstivers":ikdbbyf5 said:
john250":ikdbbyf5 said:
:bday: Maybe someone will get you a (space) for your name. Unless of course it really is one word, in which case I apologize.
Thanks john, it's actually my first and middle name. Left my last one out. My middle is the last name of my grandfather so I like to use it when I can to keep his name going as he only had one child, my mother.

Dang, that's complicated. But my grandad sired daughters, so I get that part.

john250":uu0n1xtf said:
jedstivers":uu0n1xtf said:
john250":uu0n1xtf said:

Dang, that's complicated. But my grandad sired daughters, so I get that part.
I won't even get to my grandmothers side then. :mrgreen:

Latest posts