Interesting Canadian Editorial

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan- frenchie----Did you go to the website that ranchcop posted...Apparently their are a lot of people that don't trust it when someone shows up and says "we're from the guvment, we're here to help you"...

USDA's and NCBA's mishandling of the this ID situation will make it just that much harder to implement a workable one......

Oldtimer":saggmwws said:
Texan- frenchie----Did you go to the website that ranchcop posted...Apparently their are a lot of people that don't trust it when someone shows up and says "we're from the guvment, we're here to help you".........

Jeez....Ot you are unbelieaveable do you even go outside without ever figureing someones out to get you.

Oldtimer":saggmwws said:
USDA's and NCBA's mishandling of the this ID situation will make it just that much harder to implement a workable one......

Mishandling...thats comical..why not shoot a few more holes in the boat .So you can permantly sink National Id program of any sort.
What don,t you want to find OT :?:

frenchie":1nbivybj said:
Oldtimer":1nbivybj said:
Texan- frenchie----Did you go to the website that ranchcop posted...Apparently their are a lot of people that don't trust it when someone shows up and says "we're from the guvment, we're here to help you".........

Jeez....Ot you are unbelieaveable do you even go outside without ever figureing someones out to get you.

Oldtimer":1nbivybj said:

Mishandling...thats comical..why not shoot a few more holes in the boat .So you can permantly sink National Id program of any sort.

frenchie- I didn't expect YOU to understand- Coming from a country where the federal government tells you who to sell your grain to and when, where and when you can go to a Doctor of their choice, when and where you can take your guns (if they even allow certain types like handguns) etc. etc...Most Americans aren't willing to give up these libertys to the Feds as easy as you did ;-) ......

Oldtimer":11ut6qig said:
frenchie":11ut6qig said:

frenchie- I didn't expect YOU to understand- Coming from a country where the federal government tells you who to sell your grain to......

:Ot ..here you go on and on about something you don,t understand.I,d explain it to you, but I don,t want to steal my kids crayons to draw pictures that you could understand. ;-) :

and when, where and when you can go to a Doctor of their choice,

:I can see what ever DR. I choose..public or private Its my choice.:

when and where you can take your guns (if they even allow certain types like handguns) etc. etc...Most Americans aren't willing to give up these libertys to the Feds as easy as you did ;-) ,

:Ot

I fully expect the new fire-arms act will fall under Prime-Minster Harper..
A lot of westerners like my self never did comply.

Now back to the Point..

Why is R-Calf not concerned about protecting U.S beef producers in a diease outbreak.

What are they scared they may actually be helping the U.S.D.A :?:

What are they scared of finding?

Why does R-calf not consider the ability to track livestock disease important.

When does R-calf relize they are not just producing beef, they are producing food.

R-Calf mighty protecters of the U.S cattle industry asleep at the switch again. :lol:
[/b]

frenchie- R-CALF supports IDing cattle- what they didn't support is the federal government running the program or giving it to one group like NCBA to run (which is illegal)...

You didn't comply with the firearms act :???: :roll: You're probably part of the reason Canadians will need an International Passport and be fingerprinted to enter the US now ;-) :lol: :lol: ...

Oldtimer":3eo98y1y said:
frenchie- R-CALF supports IDing cattle- what they didn't support is the federal government running the program or giving it to one group like NCBA to run (which is illegal)......
Ot someone has to run it...Why not the U.S.D.A ..why not any federal department..Just imagine 48 states trying to make it all work..with all sorts of I.D systems...without the ability to make cattle comply.
Would R-calf allow a group of ranchers to abuse their animals in plain site. Of course not..

Then why would R-Calf allow loopholes to exist that would allow a group of ranchers to abuse an I.D program.To give them the ability to move cattle with no I.D
between one another.

That is one of the reasons I can't support jeopardizing a country's cattle industry, herd health, and possibly the safety of their consumers by lowering safeguards...

:roll: safeguards...Is not I.D a safeguard

You didn't comply with the firearms act :???: :roll: You're probably part of the reason Canadians will need an International Passport and be fingerprinted to enter the US now ;-) :lol: :lol: ...

I won,t need a passport OT ;-) But you might.

[/quote]

Latest posts