Howdy,

Help Support CattleToday:

CRB

Reaction score
After being away from ranching for a few decades, thrust back into it due to a death of our farmer family member. So far, I have found pretty much everything is cobbled together, not as successful as if I knew the status or work around. Wish me well, and note that I am going to be relying on you guys a lot to keep us pointed in the right direction. 🙏

I have found pretty much everything is cobbled together, not as successful as if I knew the status or work around. Wish me well,
Welcome! Your situation is familiar. If it is working, just keep it running. When something does break down you can "get it fixed the right way." Evaluate your situation and try to address 1 or 2 of the most pressing issues first, then move on to the next fire.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully God will have your ear to keep you pointed in the right direction.

Moses, kind of feel like Nehemiah rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem, a tool in one hand and a weapon in the other. After trying my way for a while as a young man, I realized there wasn't much out there for me. Jesus directs my path. Sometimes He uses a soft thought or a feather, sometimes He uses a cattle prod. It's that old free will thing, don't you know.
thanks for the kind words.

Cobbled together is the way I roll,or limp..seems like I'm a nonprofit organization
Ha. I understand cobbling, it I had lots of money, I could hire people to do things correctly; I don't, so…., however, you gotta pity the poor fool who has to figure out what & how the work arounds actually work, and in this regard, I'm the poor fool.
as far as the non-profit part, if I wanted a frustrating costly hobby I would choose golf or boating. Totally not against shutting this place down and selling everything except a small tractor and a few implements.

Latest posts