How many Canadians, and R-Calfers are there on here????

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill 70

Reaction score
Just wondering. And I read the the threestrikes rule, but do any of of you border closure supporters know the market price of cattle up here, off the rail and in the ring???

Hill 70":2ekmc5qh said:
Just wondering. And I read the the threestrikes rule, but do any of of you border closure supporters know the market price of cattle up here, off the rail and in the ring???

Why would they care?Out of sight , out of mind.Its what we have to live with not them.

Hill 70":32lfr725 said:

The last I heard cull cows were going for something like 20 dollars. I hope it has improved. Frenchie, you are wrong. There are actually more that care than you probably realize. No, I'm not an R-Calfer.

msscamp":1qa8dmt5 said:
Hill 70":1qa8dmt5 said:

The last I heard cull cows were going for something like 20 dollars. I hope it has improved. Frenchie, you are wrong. There are actually more that care than you probably realize. No, I'm not an R-Calfer.

Sorry msscamp sometimes I forget that. Thanks for reminding me that some do care.
regards frenchie

I know that frenchie, but if they are fighting so hard (not everyone) to keep the border closed and say that its not that bad up here then i would like to see them know all the facts and mrkt prices, and does anyone know anything new about that cow they jut found in the states tha they are sending to England????

Hill 70

I know that frenchie, but if they are fighting so hard (not everyone) to keep the border closed and say that its not that bad up here then i would like to see them know all the facts and mrkt prices, and does anyone know anything new about that cow they jut found in the states tha they are sending to England????

Hill 70 - you come on strong but you are oh so late in the game.

Who are "they"?

I happen to know "they" know the score in Canada. I live it every day - as do many others.

I would imagine "they" know as much as you do about the "cow". Demanding gets nothing and tends to get you left out of the dessert line.

No one here is in a position to provide you with political, economic, scientific or factual evidence that has not already been printed or broadcast.

Do you have anything to offer?

Why not try a valium.

Bez

frenchie":8k9je6ca said:
msscamp":8k9je6ca said:
Hill 70":8k9je6ca said:

Sorry msscamp sometimes I forget that. Thanks for reminding me that some do care.
regards frenchie

:heart:

msscamp":3jpt9t9f said:
frenchie":3jpt9t9f said:
msscamp":3jpt9t9f said:
Hill 70":3jpt9t9f said:

regards frenchie

:heart:

:oops:

Caustic Burno":1min52h7 said:
I believe in a free market and R-Culls will never represent me, I don't care for there tactics.

Not that it matters but I'll go along with that 100%

dun

I believe that there are some in the states who want the border to stay closed, But then there are others who want it to open.

Also feel that most ranchers do not like seeing others having a hard go but until politics settle the issue their hands are tied just as much as ours.

I don't know about y'alls, but whenever there's something about bse or the dang R-Calf, I turn the channel off.
My Parents have been counting on the cattle to take us to ontario, and we thought we could mabye go this year, because mom is leaving for school. God save us. Thanks for the shoulder guys.

Angus Cattle Shower":b0bxehg1 said:
I don't know about y'alls, but whenever there's something about bse or the dang R-Calf, I turn the channel off.

Hell of a good idea, put your head in the sand.That way you don,t have to deal with the situation.

Latest posts