House Painting Contractor

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
A woman wants the inside of her house painted and she calls a contractor in to help her. They wander around
the house, and she points out the colors she wants. "Now, in the living room, I'd like to have a neutral beige, very soft and warm."

The contractor nods, pulls out his pad of paper and writes on it. Then he goes to the window, leans out
and yells, "Green side up!"

The woman is most perplexed but she lets it slide. They wander into the next room. She says, "In the dining room I'd like a light white, not stark, but
very bright and airy."

The contractor nods, pulls out his pad of paper and writes on it. Then he goes to the window, leans out,
and yells "Green side up"! The woman is even more perplexed but still lets it slide.

They wander further into the next room She says, "In the bedroom, I'd like blue. Restful, peaceful, cool blue."
The contractor nods, pulls out his pad of paper and writes on it.

Then once more he goes to the window, leans out and yells "Green side up"!

This is too much.

The woman has to ask "Every time I tell you a color, you write it down, but then you yell out the window 'Green side up.' What on earth does that
mean?"

The contractor shakes his head and says, "I have four blondes laying sod across the street."

Tommy what makes you think this?, I wondered why my lawn was all brown in the summer.Needed a little help.... should have know someone on here could have done so.:lol: :lol: :lol:

there is a younger gal I help out doing as she calls it "the man things" at her farm (mechanics). her daughter brings over her car this summer, it's making a "wack-a, wack-a" noise from the left front tire. I look at it, broken belt. she calls mom, who tells her to takes it to DJ's tire service. mom calls me later that night laughing, with the daughter in the background saing "I didn't know!" seems when she went to DJ's she insisted it just needed a new belt, not a new tire, called mom from there saying they won't put a belt on it, they want me to buy a whole new tire, with the 2 service guys laughing loudly in the back ground. yes, she is blonde.

Latest posts