High School football

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14

Reaction score
Hows your high school team doing? Lowell MI is 3-0 beat our long time rival east grand rapids 34-7

QB danny cruz tied the state record TD run with a QB sneak for 99 YD

Haleyville is looking good so far. They are ranked at 4th in 4a right now. They shut out the biggest rivals for the first time since 1970.

Hoping for a good season this year last year they lost 2 games the season opener (they beat the same team in the playoffs) and the state championship game they had the lead the WHOLE GAME till there was NO time left on the clock MLK won (i may be wrong but i think by rule the game should have been over before the last play because they had no timeouts and they had a kid get hurt with 0:02 on the clock maybe someone on here knows for sure but i think theres supposed to be a 10 second run off if that happens)

Lowell beat Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 41-6 in the pink arrow game (if you want to know about the pink arrow game google probably has something about it) the opening kickoff was returned for a TD (thats 2 games in a row now)

Lowell beat Cedar springs 27-8 on the radio they had the score backwards i know going a whole season undefeated is unlikely but to lose to Cedar springs would have been embarrassing

Haleyville had a off week last week. They still were able to move up to number 2 due to the other teams losing. Last night was homecoming. They lost 31-21 to Madison academy. Madison is number 4 in the state.

Craig Miller":284ocgwh said:
Haleyville had a off week last week. They still were able to move up to number 2 due to the other teams losing. Last night was homecoming. They lost 31-21 to Madison academy. Madison is number 4 in the state.
it was homecoming here to

I used to keep up with the high school I attended (Baytown Robert E. Lee) but after they built a 2nd high school there, and now, a third, my old school never did much in their new division. When you look at the yearly Texas Highschool Football magazine that comes out each year, and the entry under your old alma mater starts off describing it as " Tradition rich Robert E. Lee... ya know that means their big glory days are way behind them.

greybeard":fld0wgck said:
I used to keep up with the high school I attended (Baytown Robert E. Lee) but after they built a 2nd high school there, and now, a third, my old school never did much in their new division. When you look at the yearly Texas Highschool Football magazine that comes out each year, and the entry under your old alma mater starts off describing it as " Tradition rich Robert E. Lee... ya know that means their big glory days are way behind them.
i like to keep up with with lowell because there's a lot of kids that i played with in youth football (im homeschooled so cant play high school football :frowns: ) i like seeing the kids i know doing well but some of them are on the JV team and their not doing as well (i hate seeing them do poorly especially because two of their weak spots were my strong spots)

this was a close one we were losing 30-13 at the half to forest hills central took the lead 41-37 with 2:08 to go in the fourth held them at our 13 yard line with 0:40 to go

forest hills central has come out of nowhere in the last 2 years last year was their first season with a winning record in 5 seasons i believe they usually win about 2 or 3 games a year this year they have only 2 loses

Ok i forgot to update this last week so last weeks game was a win 41-34 beating forest hills northern

This week we played Northview and won 51-22

Finished the regular season undefeated

Latest posts